surefiretrading.net

Discussion in 'Trading' started by greenery, Sep 9, 2011.

1. lol, I wasn't volunteering myself; just giving the idea.

#21     Sep 17, 2011
  2. I agree, it certainly could have been an anomaly that this room posted four losing days out of five, especially when the mod stated they had never had two losing days in a row. Without historical results on their website, there is really no way to verify whether or not this is accurate.

As I stated before, my concern was not so much with the results, but the conduct of the mod on the losing days. On Monday after being up ten points, there was an end of day recap message, followed by a flowery email about the days activity. These were nonexistent on the other four days, which at the very least shows a lack of consistency on the part of the mod.

The other issue I had was with the Wednesday trade, and how the mod went incommunicado immediately after the trade was put on and the market reversed against it. This was blamed on "technical difficulties", which may very well be true, but the timing was very suspect.

I do not like to see anyone lose, and wish SFT the best as they continue to offer their signals. But in this world of scammers who offer false hope for the uninitiated, integrity is a critical component that I feel is lacking in this case. The point here is, as it always should be, BUYER BEWARE!!

#22     Sep 17, 2011
  3. #23     Sep 21, 2011
  4. Sounds like another satisfied customer...LOL!! :D

I'm still getting the signals on my phone, despite the fact that my trial ended last Friday. I haven't paid very close attention, but looks like they've had two losing days this week, and may be slightly positive today.

The mod says it been "rough trading" lately, and that his subs should exercise sound money management so they can stay in the game.

Does that mean not paying him for his service? :confused:

#24     Sep 21, 2011
  5. http://www.collective2.com/trading-system-finder

http://signal-futures.tradingsystemworld.com/forum?consistently-profitible-trading

http://preview.collective2.com/cgi-perl/system13751189

-----------------------
    I'll help you pimps out some; cause I care! I asked for track record, volatility adjustments and the principal behind the app.

For your consideration here is the 'gay and faggot' response (below dashed line). And no, I am not drinking.
    ------------------------

1. We do have a track record for several months, but while the founder has been trading for over 15 years, he doesn't always keep long term track records because he doesn't feel that the long term records are accurate depictions of an ongoing system because the market can change and you need to be able to adapt with it. That being said, this system has a long term profit to loss ratio of 4 to 1- there are normally 4 times as many winners as losers and as you will note, we use a smaller stop (5-7 points) than what we are looking for on a profit basis (8-10 points) which makes it very easy to make money in the short, medium, and long term.

2. We do adjust for volatility as needed.

3. Our founder and signal caller is Michael Crowder, a trader with 15 years experience. Our system is a momentum system that gauges what the "smart money" is doing and looks to ride their momentum.

#25     Sep 21, 2011
  6. Another vendor that cannot produce any evidence of actually trading? Shocking.

#26     Sep 21, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And that's not all either.

#27     Sep 21, 2011
  8. Hmmm, I've been receiving their signals for eight days (counting today).

By my count, they've had six losing days, one winning day, and today remains to be seen. The mod says they were positive on Monday, but that was with a BS 14 point winner that he called at the end of the day, after losing on all the other trades they put on.

So maybe long-term profit is a reasonable claim, but in the short term that I've been watching, it looks very unprofitable.

#28     Sep 21, 2011
  9. Why not, would make watching the post-Fed action even more fun!!

Like the immortal Jimmy Buffett says, it's five o'clock somewhere. :cool:

#29     Sep 21, 2011
  10. Umm...

I sipped just a bit late today (Wed. evening EST).

Post-Fed was 'leaking lower' sexy trend trading into 4:14:59pm est.

Those guys at surefire are FAGS!

Haha...

Think about it, since 8/04/11 VIX is pimpin' higher.

This was the 1st Fed FOMC since then.

I save my drinkin' for when the dealin' is done.

peace ya'll...

Hedvig

p.s. Of course I am using the terms gay and fag(got) for my own edification; nothing wrong with being a fancy boy.

Irony implied.

#30     Sep 22, 2011