sure tale sign of an Iranian war brewing...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by PocketChange, Aug 7, 2011.

1. First on the battlefield will be all Wall Streeters fighting to defend capitalism!!

:D :D :D

The rest of the country will watch it like American Idol.

#11     Aug 7, 2011
  2. yeah, I forgot, we have negotiate the TV revenue. And I think it's only fair the winner should get a larger percentage of the movie rights.

#12     Aug 7, 2011
  3. the1

the1

That's funny OT. Since when do human beings think and act rationally? Shit, we're only about 100k DNA pairs from being chimps :D

#13     Aug 7, 2011
  4. U.S. has 3 concurrent wars in hands, no position to fight another, unless who ever pulling the war trigger does not give a damn about American treasure and blood. I always suspect Israel's war, America's fight.

#14     Aug 7, 2011
  5. You mean the one we're still fighting?

#15     Aug 7, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've heard that too. Scary stuff...

#16     Aug 7, 2011
  7. I've heard that pretty much every summer for the past 20 years.

I suppose, eventually, it could become true.

#17     Aug 7, 2011
  8. 222bc

222bc

#18     Aug 7, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bad stuff is just piling up on the world. Makes a person wonder what all of this leads us to.

It all seems to come down to a 7th century "religion" against the modern world with almost half of the modern world on the side of the 7th century religion.

Total bummer. I just wanted a quiet life with my family, barbeque on the weekend and a few beers occasionally. Not sure why that enrages the Islamic world.

I wasn't raised with religion and have only been in a church for a couple of weddings so I really don't get it.

#19     Aug 7, 2011
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

i'll kindly explain that to you.
    it enrages islamic world because your governement attacks innocent people, women and children for things they never did- like 9/11 which was a illuminati/zionist operation.
    and YOU are unable to grasp it!
    all you want is a steak and beer.
    over 1 million innocent iraqis murdered and you don't care!!!

i wonder how would you react if muslim army would kill 1 mill americans. well, let's think. it shouldn't enrage USA... ?

most muslims aren't more wise, either. brainwashed by society which believes in fairy tales about 72 virgins in heaven.

#20     Aug 7, 2011