Supreme Court Overturns Sotomayor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Nice try:)

Extreme language used consistently usually means that one is an extremist.

I guess that explains U:D

Seriously, Chavez???

I don't try to discredit that kind of thinking, it speaks for itself.

Ur really so frightened the "The Obama" that u think America will have a dictator? Really?

Excuse me if I find it hard to take u seriously.

#51     Jun 29, 2009
  2. There were a lot of Germans who thought that too. Why don't you ask the senior debt holders at Chrysler? One of the common responses in Russia about Stalin was "Ohhh Stalin can't really be doing that!". The guy has put Czars to manage every aspect of the economy and they answer to him and only him. Are you asleep or is the cool-aid really that good? Have you not seen what has happened in the last 6 months?

You seem to at least get some of it because you stated earlier that you saw Obama pitting one group of citizens against another. Where does that end up? What road does that take us down? You admitted this was going on and you are still a staunch supporter of his. You are either an idiot, or you have some greivance and you are seeking payback. So what is it?

#52     Jun 29, 2009
  3. I will support the duly elected leader of our country unless he appears to b treasonous.

I supported Bush. Even voted for him the first time, second time I realized that he was spending like a drunken sailor.

I knew u would bring up Germany as soon as I hit "Submit Reply".

Obama could not stand back and do nothing and continued the course that Bush started. The choice was to pull the rip cord late, or not pull it at all.

Seriously, we have a lot of fun around here calling each other, idiot. But as citizens of this nation, we support our President unless he is clearly a domestic threat, and I don't think even Mag Light would try to argue that.

I frowned about the bailout, but it was done, our Congress voted for it, our Senate voted for it. That's the way our system works, and I support it.

Cap and Trade will b a disaster for the nation if it gets through Congress, but I doubt it will. Nor will the health care bill.

I support the President because he is the President. If I am recalled to duty under an emergency, I will support our President if it is a matter of national defense.

TeamObama are master tacticians and r fun to watch. I hope the moderates in our Republic will focus on the ideas, and not the man.

The buffalo will always need shepherds, but the shepherds cannot b jumping up and down, the buffalo will only stampede in some random direction.

Birth cirtificates and teleprompters say "redneck" to polite company. And polite company are the shepherds to the buffalo. Extremism will not work, Dr. J.

Attack the ideas. Cap and Trade will fail because it is a bad idea. In the end we want what is best for the nation. But the Buffalo have stampeded to the left, after they stampeded to the right, so will just have to c how this plays out.

#53     Jun 29, 2009

4. You are really into buffalo aren't you. Another word is sheep. How do you feel just being a follower?

Here is a nice little video you might enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWWTpkX-d4Y

This is what happens in the end. You forgot to mention this part.

#54     Jun 30, 2009
  5. I love to follow me:)

Dr J, u really don't read do u? Try again and tell what part of that post that says I am a follower. Post the quote.

If ur gonna b a parrot, then at least squawk in a way that makes some sense:D

#55     Jun 30, 2009