Supreme Court Overturns Sotomayor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Dr J., either u do not read or u cannot read for comprehension.

I am clearly speaking in terms of the unspoken public perception that defines this present political game. U know the cards the dems played don't u? Understand the game or continue to b hammered by it.

Cmon, bro. don't b dense now.

#41     Jun 29, 2009
  2. Im trying to understand ur post, since it has nothing to do with topic. Not even remotely.

The 5-4 decision will not b seen as a strike to Sotomayor, it will b seen as a conservative court having it's way for just a little bit longer. Especially if Pres. Obama is a two term president as I am sure he will b.

#42     Jun 29, 2009
  3. Like perception, context is everything.

Don't b so obtuse Dr. J. Surely u can do better than this:D

#43     Jun 29, 2009
  4. You really live in a sick world, where the color of someone's skin deteremines how you see them. You are a sick person who was raised and indulged on hatred. It is truely a sad day for you, to see this ruling over-turned. It ruined your whole day. A typical Obama supporter.

#44     Jun 29, 2009
  5. So would the context be okay if W came up gave O a big fist pump and said "This nigger can play some ball!!!!"

Idiot.

#45     Jun 29, 2009
  6. Uh-huh.

What ur doing is simply repeated what has been said to u and ur ilk ad nauseum.

U have memorized this and are now eager to try and use it.

Give it up, Dr. J.

All of u will b looking at and crying about the Pres for another 7.5 years.
    :)

#46     Jun 29, 2009
  7. Why not 20 or 30 years? Do you think a guy like Obama gets power and then gives it up? He is modeling his presidency after Chavez.

#47     Jun 29, 2009
  8. Uh-huh.

Chavez. But thats so lame Dr. J.

I mean lets go for the gusto, man!

How bout Stalin!

Wait, wait, I think Mao is even better!

Not Mao?

Pol Pot!

No, no, wait, I got it.........

Benito Mussoliniiiiiiiiii:D :D :D

#48     Jun 29, 2009
  9. Yep. U suuurre r!!:D :D

#49     Jun 29, 2009
  10. Its not supposed to be lame or not lame. It is simply truthful. We all remember when they met and you could see Obama looking over at Chavez with envy.

The cool-aid drinkers can't see it. Hell, most the cool-aid drinkers actually think Obama does not have an lobbyist working for him. So you can't reason with them. I guess that explains you.

#50     Jun 29, 2009