Supreme Court Overturns Sotomayor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 29, 2009.

1. So, are you genuinely not in favor of this ruling?

If so, how could the test have been made more ethnically nuetral?

Add some questions in Ebonics?

if your posts reflect your true opinions, then they reflect why I'll be moving out of this country if the Democrats maintain control in 2010 and 2012.

It's get whitey time ...

#11     Jun 29, 2009
  2. Who exactly did Frank Ricci disenfranchise?

#12     Jun 29, 2009
  3. You're just saying that to make me feel good.

#13     Jun 29, 2009
  4. Ur post is what is called Egocentric behavior.

The context of the last post had nothing to do with Ricci.( A white male)

The context of the last post was addressing a continuing trend that is rolling back what is considered "white male privilege".

Sotomayor was a dead duck. No way was that decision going to hold up.

But, knowing that the Angry White Male is egocentric almost by definition, TeamObama sets up these windmills and some of u faithfully charge at them, and look rediculous in so doing.

TeamObama got everything. They nominated their double minority. The Angry White Male calls her racist, and then four more of them overturn her decision, the fifth one being Clarence Thomas, who is a bigger caracature than Micheal Steele.

Don't know how long uve lived Dr. J. but I would suggest u read a few books.

The Prince
    The Discourses
    48 Laws of Power
    33 Strategies of War
    The Art of Seduction
    On Democracy
    None Dare Call it Conspiracy

U should b able to get it done in a summer.

Then come back and tell me that all of this is not by a rather brilliant design.

:)

#14     Jun 29, 2009
  5. Obama is a globalist. He tipped his hand with the Fed suggestion. I should not need to say more.

As far as being Pro-Obama, let's just say I am the loyal opposition on an overwhelming on conservative and often racist group.

I have commented on what I c as the political middle ground, and what I c as the political future.

#15     Jun 29, 2009
  6. I look at the which way the Buffalo r moving.

It's not get all whitey. It's get those Angry White Males who think the sun rises and sets on them. It is not difficult to tell who they are. They are so convinced they r right, that they actually telegraph themselves.

U know, Rush, Newt, Sean, not so much Bill O, but he better b careful, Billy C., Savage.

And then those pubs who espouse family values right b4 they go bone their mistress in Argentina.

Those preachers who condemn gays to hell, while thinking about that lil altar boy.

As far as the test being neutral, it most likely was, which is why Sotomayor was doomed. I said that weeks ago.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2452076&highlight=Sotomayor#post2452076

And based on watching Buffalo for a long time, the dems will maintain control till 2016.

So pack ur bags
    :)

#16     Jun 29, 2009
  7. So we have a die-hard Obama supporter actually admitting that Obama is purposefully creating divisions in the country for his own personal gain. Now that is change we can believe in. This guy actually ran a campaign which he said he would bridge the divide in the country.

As far as Obama sticking it to white males, which ARealConnTrader seems to be strongly in support of, it does not surprise me. We know the facts. Obama went to an openly racist, hate-filled church for 20 years. He took his children there because it was a message he wanted them to hear. He also married a racist. Is Obama a racist? You make your own decision. Is ARealConnTrader a racist? There is no doubt in my mind.

#17     Jun 29, 2009
  8. You look at which the Buffalo are moving. This does not surprise me. You simply do what you think others will like. True enlightment. No brain-power needed for that.

#18     Jun 29, 2009
  9. Anyone who is not in full support of Angry White Males to the exclusion of all other groups is a racist in ur mind, Dr. J.

And Yes, I fully support our duly elected Commander in Chief, President Barrack Hussein Obama.

Just as I served, not just post on a message board, our duly elected Commander in Chief, George W. Bush.

#19     Jun 29, 2009
  10. Actually, since u and few others here seem to b deer in headlights, I would dare to suggest watching Buffalo when ur in the midst of them might keep one from being trampled by them.

#20     Jun 29, 2009