Supreme Court Overturns Sotomayor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Wow, what a master stroke.

TeamObama had to know this would happen.

Now, he has the glory of nominating a poor Latina who scratched her way up, having a conservative court knock her down after the pubs called her a racist:D

That is how u play to ur base, pubs.

It will b played as a conspiracy by the right to derail her, and that America has progress to make insomuch as that other minority is concerned.

The Latina vote, the Black vote, the college vote, the women vote, the gay vote, and the youth vote all go to the dems.

That leaves the Angry White Male, and Wall Street for the pubs.

A Master Stroke:)

2. Especially since Sotomayor approved racial discrimination and the Supreme Court overturned it. As such, you quality for Bonehead Post of the Day.

3. And which are you?

4. AND IT WAS A 5-4 DECISION:D :D :D :D

5. If u must know I am a bemused libertarian that is watching with resignation the globalists achieve their agenda.

If there were a conspiracy theory party that is where I would reside, most likely.

It is funny how TeamObama is playing TeamTBA to the hilt. They keep setting them up, and they keep fallin for it.

6. LOL the only real boneheads are people like u who like to piss into the wind.:D

TeamObama continues to isolate two voting blocks in this country. White males and the business class.

With legislative power TeamObama will strip the business class of it's assets. The Fed will soon have complete and total control and the NWO can stide out into the open air and revel at their conquests.

7. fhl

fhl

Yes, 4 judges who view discrimination as A-OK as long as it's whites being discriminated against. This makes people of your ilk put a smiley on your post.

Here's Ginsburg:
    "Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said the white firefighters "understandably attract this court's sympathy. But they had no vested right to promotion. Nor have other persons received promotions in preference to them.""

Can anyone imagine that if the shoe was on the other foot, say blacks passed the test and then it was thrown out because no whites could get the job, that Ginsburg would write this opinion? It's really laughable to even have to ask, isn't it?

Guess what Fakeganntrader, if this is the kind of people that you and she and hispanics are, then <b>we don't want you, and we don't want anything to do with you</b>.

8. And if u can b a self contained entity in an America that thinks ur spoiled, overpriveleged, and self-entitled, then good luck to ya!

So u can get mad all day. It will not stop the march toward towards the disenfranchisement of a group that has disenfranchised so many others.

Karma, my friend :)

Most white guys under 50 can spot this, and have decided to ride this wave, be civil and express that we are not our fathers.
    :cool:

9. Can't say I've ever come across such a pro-Obama libertarian.

#10     Jun 29, 2009