Supreme Court Overturns First Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Actually that is a good question. Are the majority of voters pro-life? My guess is most would favor keeping abortion available but limit it drastically. Certainly few would approve of partial birth abortion. And that's the point. Why shouldn't this type of social issue be decided state by state by the voters and their ELECTED representatives, not by a bunch of tyrants for life on the federal bench.

#11     Dec 10, 2003
  2. I love the Hillary inflatable doll. The old Jenna Jameson model was beginning to show wear. And Hillary will do things Jenna wouldn't. Sweet.

This could be a new business for you Error!!!

#12     Dec 10, 2003
  3. Most atheists are probably pro-choice while most fundamentalists are probably pro-life. I believe in god but I am also pro-choice for circumstances such as danger to the mother, rape, extreme financial problems, etc. Anything past 3 months is too long.

#13     Dec 10, 2003
  4. what is first amendment? what does it say? thou shalt not kill?? :confused:

#14     Dec 10, 2003
  5. ann would kick katie's ass is a cage match.

:D

#15     Dec 10, 2003
  6. Nah, not new at all. My side business of selling "adult toys" to Gordon Gekko, Longshot and FPC has already sent two kids to college, paid the leases on 5 or 6 cars, and a few vacations.

And most of that business was done when GG was still using his fake ID. Now that he's turned 21, the glory days are just beginning.

Peace,
    :)RS

#16     Dec 10, 2003
  7. thanks, your wife loves them :)

#17     Dec 10, 2003
  8. I would hope so, but Katie has an explosive anger built up from having to sit near Bryant Gumbell for years that could be deadly. Also she would have quite a weight advantage. I think Lawrence Taylor would be willing to referee.

#18     Dec 10, 2003
  9. Good one LS LOL... ya got me!

Peace,
    :)RS

#19     Dec 10, 2003
  10. you think i am joking :confused: :eek:

#20     Dec 10, 2003