Supreme Court justices warn budget cuts ‘putting public safety at risk’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

come on man, you said obama and teamn didnt come up with the idea of the sequester, you owe it to us to atleast say who YOU think caME up with it.

#21     Mar 14, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Was I the first to say whose idea it was?

By the way, why isn't your team trying to take credit for it, cutting government spending is always good, right?

#22     Mar 14, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

So you are admitting you lied when you denied obama and co came up with the idea of sequester.

I do like sequester, if obama wasnt being an asshole trying to make the governmewnt cuts as painful as possible, it would have been a great bill.

#23     Mar 14, 2013
  4. Sheesh Ricter, who came up with the idea. You're dodging the question.

Oh all right, time to take a pot shot at Bob.

Woodward, writing in the newspaper in 2013, said: "... the automatic spending cuts were initiated by the White House and were the brainchild of Lew and White House congressional relations chief Rob Nabors — probably the foremost experts on budget issues in the senior ranks of the federal government."

"Obama personally approved of the plan for Lew and Nabors to propose the sequester to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). They did so at 2:30 p.m. July 27, 2011, according to interviews with two senior White House aides who were directly involved," Woodward wrote.

#24     Mar 14, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Thx, i was saving that response for when ricter actually tried to claim republicans came up wiht the sequiester. :D

#25     Mar 14, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Please link to where I wrote "and teamm (sic)", or "and co". You're the one spinning.

#26     Mar 14, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Now your nitpicking trying to make obama look better, it was jack lews idea, and obama presented it to the house and congress.

In the eyes of the house, congress, and informed americans whose plan waS IT?

#27     Mar 14, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rectum, OWNED - again.

#28     Mar 14, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

You are starting to remind me ofGeorge costanza and the big salad.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7R7RbuJs5Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#29     Mar 14, 2013
  10. I shouldn't have taken the bait, the bait being "Obama's idea". (slap forehead) duh! Obama doesn't do "ideas". He has no ideas. He is a place holder. He reads from a script.

I sometimes wonder how many words are in Barry's vocabulary besides "Folks". These folks those folks you folks some folks. Sheesh I'm getting carried away.

#30     Mar 14, 2013