Supreme Court Allows Church's Hallucinogenic Tea (unanimous decision)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Feb 21, 2006.

1. JayS

JayS

2. While I obviously support the ruling, this barely even makes a dent in the iron curtain of prohibition.

DMT is a non-euphoric hallucinogen. You don't enjoy it, you just have a chemically induced psychotic episode. Many non-euphoric hallucinogens are already legal to posess:

Diphenhydramine, DXM, Cacti, morning glory, Salvia Divinorum, LSA, Datura (Angel's Trumpets), mugwort, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, belladonna, etc.

Some of them are extremely dangerous, but as long as they're not enjoyable, the government barely cares.

3. Do you trade when you are high? Do you find that you trade better when high? What are your preferred drugs and why. I understand some drugs will give you the ability to focus well on the task at hand.

Quote from Rearden Metal:

While I obviously support the ruling, this barely even makes a dent in the iron curtain of prohibition.

DMT is a non-euphoric hallucinogen. You don't enjoy it, you just have a chemically induced psychotic episode. Many non-euphoric hallucinogens are already legal to posess:

Diphenhydramine, DXM, Cacti, morning glory, Salvia Divinorum, LSA, Datura (Angel's Trumpets), mugwort, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, belladonna, etc.

Some of them are extremely dangerous, but as long as they're not enjoyable, the government barely cares.

4. I'm always on buprenorphine, but it has no recreational value - no high at all. My prefered drugs are opiates- nothing else comes close. Here's a detailed explaination.

I'm also on Adderall- a concentration enhancing amphetamine, but that too has no recreational value to me.

Both of the above do work to enhance concentration and bring about the state of mind called 'flow': The trance like state of mind where trading is the only thing in the world.