Support gay marriage but steadfast against abortion?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond_trad3r, May 16, 2009.

1. I feel like an odd ball...

I support gay marriage and frankly I don't give two shits what two or more consenting adults do. There are tax and spouse benefits, so let them have it. Plus I don't believe government should be in the marriage business anyway. I also believe any one should be free to preform a marriage or not perform a marriage depending on their religious beliefs.

On the other hand I believe abortion is murder. It's not a religious belief, I simply believe life begins at conception. If a mother had a right to choose then what's the logical distinction between discarding of a two week old baby which development issues versus a the legal abortion of a baby in the birth canal.

Why is there an assumed dichotomy when it comes to these two issues.

2. Of course you must have the state involved in marriages......how else would some of these jack-leg divorce lawyers survive?

3. Eight

Eight

so you support the idea of two [or more] men dicking each other in their hairy stinking assholz and having a subculture that is incredibly disease ridden... please go on...

when they have a mouth party there is an actual dietary benefit for the recipient.. he gets phosphatidylserine which supports the brain but typically it's a cocktail of that and up to forty STD's, hardly a good tradeoff since you can buy some phosphatidylserine in a health food store.... but if you want to promote that stuff by allowing it, and the attendant costs for health care for all the participants and the disease spread to the rest of the culture.. wow... gee dude, go for it with gusto or whatever...

4. As I said, I don't give a shit. But I what I don't understand is your arguement that I want to encourage it. that kind of nasty shit takes place everyday. The only way the government would be effective at discouraging something is by taxing and regulating it.