SuperTurtle Number 1 Multi-Market System

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

apologies accepted.

I have an idea. I will copy my first post to a new thread and make believe this did not happen and we can continue with a more professional debate on the issue of commercial systems.
    It is not needed that new members of ET have to go though all these pages. I will also copy my long answer on the state of systems.

#41     Jul 10, 2007
  2. Futures Truth™ Company was established in 1985 to bring truth to the world of publicly offered trading systems. The public is literally flooded with trading systems, which carry promise of great wealth if one only has the discipline to "follow the system". Many traders have purchased systems for large sums of money only to find out later that the system is worthless. At one time, I thought there was a magic bullet out there and bought many “worthless systems”. My irritation came to a head when Bruce Babcock copied one page out of a technical book I wrote in the early 70’s and claimed it was the best system he has every developed. I knew the system would not work by itself, but this was before the days of good testing software. At first, we concentrated on all the worthless junk. As a consequence, we were threatened with so many lawsuits that I lost count. I have sat in big law offices with the vendors and their expensive lawyers and me with none. My response was always the same: “Show me one number in my report that is wrong and I will correct it. However, if you want to sue me, come on, I am ready”. That is usually where the conversation ended. We cramped the style of many charlatans but you never put these people out of business.
    People with good trading methodologies began to come to us and today we track over 200 systems with absolutely no benefit of hindsight. Some of these systems have performed good and others not so good. We even present some systems that we developed ourselves in the magazine. We show the good with the bad and let the numbers speak for themselves.
    Mr. Ruggiero submitted his systems to us fully disclosed and was willing to allow us to show performance on a walk-forward basis.
    The other vendors that we track have also willingly submitted their systems to us not knowing how their systems will perform in the future. This demonstrates a certain level of confidence in their work.

John Hill
    President

#42     Jul 10, 2007
  3. Mr. Hill;

Since you have been in business for such a long time. I have only one question for you.

Since you have been in business, could you estimate by number or percentage, how many of the submitted systems have continued to perform consistently over the years? and by all means define "consistently" any way you want to...

Thanks

Steve

#43     Jul 10, 2007
  4. .

#44     Jul 10, 2007
  5. What the hell is wrong with you Rcanfiel?

People send systems to Mr. Hill, he doesn't develop them

Direct your shitty, stupid comments to the right person(s).

Now I understand why so many posts include the words "idiot" and "moron"...

#45     Jul 10, 2007
    #46     Jul 10, 2007
  7. That Rcanfiel does nothing but put shit on people obviously a failed trader. Do everyone a favour including yourself and fnd some other avenue to vent your bile. It doesnt make you look clever or learned but just bitter.

#47     Jul 10, 2007
  8. Since you haven't a clue what is going on, go back in your hole. Mr. Hill is running a business, not a charity org.

#48     Jul 10, 2007
  9. See next post above!!

#49     Jul 10, 2007
  10. Again, you are clearly clueless, and as stupid a person as I have encountered here.

Mr. Hill does indeed run a business. He has outlined the parameters of that business. He forward tests systems that are sent to him fully disclosed.

I realize that your IQ is less than 100 but take my word for it, Mr. Hill has no control over the result each system obtains over time.

That is about as simple as I can make for you. If you are still having trouble, let your guardian or parent type in a request for assistance. You simple little child.

Steve

#50     Jul 10, 2007