SuperTurtle Number 1 Multi-Market System

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jul 6, 2007.

1. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

What evidence do you have that he's fleecing? You're making an unsubstantiated accusation. Give an example please.

#31     Jul 9, 2007

2. The ASSumption is all yours. Do show where I made any mention of one particular individual in regard to your ASSinine reply.

st

#32     Jul 9, 2007
  3. Thanks for the insight Steve, but the question was not directed to you, our resident mensa agent. The question was being asked even though the answer is already known. I would hope that someone as intelligent as you could pick up on something so blatantly obvious.

Guess not. :confused:

You are correct though - the IQ's may be dropping around here and you can be your first test subject! :D

#33     Jul 9, 2007
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

"fleecing the unsuspecting is fine with you"

Read your own posts, dumbass

#34     Jul 9, 2007

5. Comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it wonder-boy? :D

st

#35     Jul 9, 2007

6. Why doesn't Tiger Woods' Coach ( His dad ), play golf and win the millions instead of showing Tiger a better swing?

The question posed is similar to another silly line: "Why aren't you wealthier than Bill Gates if your system returns 100% a year ". Well retard, it's because the system isn't scalable and profits are withdrawn regularly.

BTW Steve, did you ever manage to get any more information about the 2 alleged relatives who you suggest perished in 2001?

#36     Jul 9, 2007
  7. Hey retard, check my follow up post to Steve. You mind as well include yourself on the observation that Steve made about the declining level of intelligence around here.

In case that's not clear for you and/or Steve - have you ever asked a question when you already knew the answer? :confused: That may be a bit more advanced for our mentally challenged friends Stevie and Piss Ant, but if you think about it long and hard, it just might make sense. :D

#37     Jul 9, 2007

8. Yes, that information was posted quite a long time ago..

and thanks for your inquiry

By the way, Tiger Wood's dad is dead...

Do you need to hear more about that as well asshole?

#38     Jul 9, 2007
  9. "look at the end of the day, I have no desire to bash old Einstein"

What was that you were saying Anthony?

I think your apology is appopriate. I wonder however how it is that you think you are isolated from the name calling that flows so freely around here. Judging by the quote above, currently you are as much a part of the problem as the rest of us.

Thanks

Steve

#39     Jul 10, 2007
  10. I find that the majority of comments are from two camps.

One camp consists of folks who have given the subject some thought. The other, composed of folks who are seeking entertainment and wish to stir the pot and obtain some response. If they can inflict some discomfort, so much the better. For these folks, truth and character mean nothing, and for the most part, there are no boundaries.

In my opinion, thing are not so black and white as you put it...

I agree that systems developed by many if not most system vendors are of dubious value...I say further that many of these system developers have no clue as to the larger concepts surrounding the subject, and frankly no interest in improving their skills. On the other side however, you have equally inane customers who are willing to purchase a system without doing any real investigation of their own. I know for a fact, that some will purchase a system just on the "testimony" of an unknown person posting on a site like this one. Botton line is that they are simply lazy, and greedy and wish to buy their way to profits by throwing money at the problem. When their quest fails, as inevitably it must, they are insulted and angry and take every opportunity to lash out in righteous indignation at the person who "took their money"...

In my view there is little to admire about either party...In fact, in a way they sort of deserve each other...

Thank you

Steve

#40     Jul 10, 2007