supertraders.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wwatson1, Jan 14, 2002.

1. I just went on www.supertraders.com they say they will offer you NO free trial and will charge you $400 a month for their chatroom what the hell is all that about?

What happened to try before you buy:p

2. Dunno, but I applied for a free trial in Chartwiz's room way back in December but didn't get it yet. Wonder why.

Meanwhile I have had a free trial at Reality Trader position trading chatroom. Doesn't seem as educational as the daytrading room was. The reasoning behind the calls is nowhere near as clearly explained. Also a lot of the chat is taken up by trading small moves in the QQQ, which may just be a filler but detracts from the position trading purpose IMO.

Can't prove it and I may be completely wrong, but there also seems to be a bias to calling the best price for these QQQ trades. But perhaps their quotes and execution skills are better than mine. Shade each trade a penny or two each way though on five trades a day and it can make all the difference between an apparent profit and an apparent loss on the day. Another reason for any room to trade an account and publish it.

3. Miki

Miki

"Dunno, but I applied for a free trial in Chartwiz's room way back in December but didn't get it yet. Wonder why. "

ROFL

I am placing you on my 'favorites' list, dufferdon. :)

4. Threei

Threei

QQQ trades are being placed in position trading room temporary, next week they will be moved to separate room. Sorry that your trial coincided with this transit period.

About prices called on QQQ, most of them are being put within 5 cents interval, like: entry .10-.15

Best regards,

Vad

5. well.. i agree that shading calls by a penny or two when going for small moves could make a difference.. but while i dont think thats happening at RT, its important to point out that you get slippage regardless of what you trade.. so if you get a penny slippage on the qqqs when looking for 20 cents its the same as getting a nickel on something else when looking for a dollar.. and you could trade 50k shares with the Q's and not budge the price..

-qwik