Superstition, Luck and Voodo, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rs7, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Trane

Trane

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PEACE my wise friend... [​IMG]

#31     Mar 19, 2003
  2. rs7

rs7

So you walked through the Doors of Perception with a stranger?

Don't you know about set and settings? (http://www.deoxy.org/l_impgui.htm) BTW, while the link is credited to the effort of Timothy Leary, don't believe it for a second. It was a collaboration of Thunderbolt and Mondo Trader, with a bit of proof reading by MSFE.

Mojo Risin!

Peace, my brother
    :)Rs7

PS ...My brother Z...if you want to add Trane to your buddy list, make sure you have a loooong buddy list. If you PM me, I will send you my (only slightly) condensed and abbreviated copy of the Trane "aka's" . Now while brother Trane told me a day or so ago that he was strictly only "Trane" from that moment on, lo and behold, I was blessed witnessing a post by one of the other "Faces of Eve" just yesterday. Hey Trane; what's your story? (stories)??

Peace to all of you,
    :)Rs7 and GordonG's Mom :D :D :D

PS: Where is that boy? Wrote him a "Darkhorse worthy" essay,(http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=220740&highlight=gg+loser#post220740) and never heard from him after that. Shameful!

GG, show yourself!

#32     Mar 19, 2003
  3. Trane

Trane

I have not posted under any other names :confused:

My handle is in a state of perpetual change, but I always make it quite clear who I am and I only use one at a time!

So whats your story (stories)?

PEACE [​IMG]

OH and it was Robert and ? -- Not Aldous and Jim...

#33     Mar 19, 2003
  4. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

Hoffman (LSD) wuz a cool one, and still lives in Switzerland - I believe.
    But it wuz Castaneda who had the MoJo.

#34     Mar 19, 2003
  5. Trane

Trane

Thought we decided Muddy was the mojo...

Carlos no doubt had it though -- you are right, I tried going the Mescalito route but I was worse than Castaneda pissing on the dog [​IMG]

#35     Mar 19, 2003
  6. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

Naw,,,, Stevie Ray got the MoJo Bro.
    That boy could do no wrong don't ya know...

Funny thing about MoJo,
    it do move roun a bit.
    Ha.
    Now it here,,,, Now it ain.

#36     Mar 19, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

Carlos made a cocktail with jimsonweed. Guess that was your missing ingredient.

(does anyone really take that stuff?)

Fly Like An Eagle (or was it a crow? Man Trane, the stuff you remember!!!). Good thing I have you to remember stuff for me.

Like having a wife without the expense:D :D :D

Peace, My Brother,
    :)Rs7

#37     Mar 19, 2003