Supermontage!!!!

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by LeesonTrader, Jul 23, 2002.

1. qazmax,do you know how ARCA and other proactive ECN's will route orders with supermontage?

#21     Jul 25, 2002
  2. qazmax

qazmax

ISLD will route orders to SuperMontage if your broker has a "Switch" line. When this happens your order wil be displaye in two places at the same time. One on ISLD and one in SM.

When ARCA routes to SM it will not hold the order in the ARCA book, risking double fills it will simply reroute the order.

The ARCA formulae will not change. It will:
    1 match ARCA book
    2 Route to direct connect ECNs (INCA, ISLD, and some other one)
    3 Route to SM
    4 repost in the ARCA book

:)

#22     Jul 25, 2002
  3. ATTN holds levels on many big naz stocks....no one wants to pay that absurd retail fee....and the users of it do it for credits as well as slowing down a move

#23     Jul 26, 2002
  4. I like to use attn just to stop/slow down a stock. I think people cant figure out they have to use snet to hit it. I don't know of any firms that have direct kines to them.

To avoid the fee use a redi or arca proactive order. Arca and redi generally absorb the attn fees.

#24     Jul 26, 2002
  5. what big stocks? csco? NVDA? msft? SUNW?

the naz doesn't have any big stocks

#25     Jul 26, 2002
  6. yeah, I would consider volumes of a over a billion daily rather small (WCOME), CSCO trader 100 million yesterday

#26     Jul 26, 2002
  7. I think the only firm that has direct access to ATTN is Domestic Securities...http://www.dom-sec.com/ecn/ecnFeatures.cfm

#27     Jul 26, 2002
  8. Do you know what will happen once INCA and ISLD complete their merger.Will they go to one order book?What will their order routing be like then?

#28     Jul 26, 2002
  9. has it ever? "they" tried to stop ECN's from ever existing in the first place...don't you think "they" are going to keep at it?

#29     Jul 26, 2002
  10. qazmax

qazmax

They (ISLD and INCA) are not allowed to say right now. But the reps at ISLD believe (or hope) they will have a direct access line to INCA and still maintain 2 seperate order books. Hopefully INCA will be included in their free ISLD book viewer.

:)

#30     Jul 26, 2002