superfoods for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by SarahG, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Right now I am drinking a red bull and eating Japapeno Cheddar Doritos. Delicious.

And if anyone is from North Shore of Chicago they might have heard of a place called Sarkis in Evanston...simply amazing.

#31     Nov 27, 2006
  2. volente_00

volente_00

3. I drink coffee or espresso in the morning...

Am I the only one who can't eat breakfast due to involuntary gag reflex fluctuations...? I seriously vomit if I eat too much before trading the open... Hell, I vomit up my coffee if I don't finish it early enough before the open...

Straight to the head, or in the Espresso? I have problems breathing after snorting too much blow...

That and I always want to climb onto my roof and try to fly off... I almost got it once...

#33     Nov 27, 2006
  4. Heck with capsules. Just cook up some good ol' Fish eye soup...:p

#34     Nov 27, 2006
  5. rzepe93

rzepe93

Sarkis is no doubt one of the best breakfasts but before trading I'm not touching because usually it's followed with an hour nap. But open for lunch and can hit it after a good morning.

#35     Nov 27, 2006
  6. A big fat line of Columbias finest and a large Jack D on ice. Yeeah!

#36     Nov 27, 2006
  7. Some of us just joke about drug abuse... http://www.drug-rehab-locator.com/ ...you need some serious help...

:p :D :cool: :confused: :) :p :cool: :eek: :( :mad:

...that a big enough smiley rail for you...?

#37     Nov 27, 2006
  8. Thankyou.

#38     Nov 27, 2006
  9. qva

qva

Well, i once saw a documentary about truck drivers driving up canyons on their way to Lima. One mistake, and down they would go. They kept their cardoor open :)

But to stay focused they chewed coca-leaves. I heard its a common thing in South-America. Not toxic, far less addictive.

Just information

#39     Nov 27, 2006
  10. actually, NHTSA (national highway traffic safety administration) and several studies have shown that REASONABLE doses of stimulants, to include cocaine, IMPROVE driving.

as opposed to drugs like alcohol.

the military has provided amphetamines for pilots and special forces personnel in certain circumstances

this is not advocacy for cocaine. cocaine is illegal (unless used by prescription - such as in nasal surgery), but it is a fact that cocaine can improve driving.

of course, like many drugs there is a u shaped response curve, and high doses of cocaine would diminish driving skill

#40     Nov 27, 2006