superfoods for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by SarahG, Nov 26, 2006.

1. At least I have a girlfriend, Thundermonk.

You sound really "fun", the guy that wears loud ties at parties to appear not as boring as you really are.

#101     Dec 1, 2006
  2. And while I'm sitting quietly in the nerd section, alone with my unfortunate tie, you're the life of the party as you regale your peach-fuzzed teenage buddies with a detailed account of your sexual exploits with your girlfriend who, no doubt, is hanging on your arm as you speak and smiling coyly for all the world to see. Yeah, that's the ticket.

#102     Dec 1, 2006
  3. dchang0

dchang0

Excellent recommendation--Dr. Pepper is my fave way to kick off the trading session. To avoid the syrupy taste, I start with a DIET Dr. Pepper (with caffeine is the white and red can, without caffeine is the white, gold and red can). Diet Dr. Pepper is one of the few diet sodas that tastes remarkably similar to the corn-syrup-based product.

Alternately, if you are a soda fanatic, get the CANE-SUGAR-based version of your favorite soda. Yes, they do still make sugar-based sodas, including sugar-based Coke, sugar-based Dr. Pepper, and a few other classics and boutique sodas. For those of you in LA, check out Galco's Soda Pop Stop (www.sodapopstop.com) to order these sodas made the original way all sodas used to be made. And yes, they do taste far better than the corn-syrup-based stuff.

#103     Dec 1, 2006
  4. Wow, you can even throw out clever Jon Lovitz lines as well. You must be the life of the party TDog! You should try adding "NOT!" and "Isn't that special?" to keep 'em rolling in the aisles.

But I enjoy our little tete a tetes... reminds me of that childhood game Rock'em Sock'em Robots, where I get to hear that pleasing Paaaahhhhhhhh sound as I knock your head skyward every time. Must piss you off that a teenager keeps making you come back for more... So pop that head back into its socket, or just try going out on a date or something.

#104     Dec 1, 2006
  5. Here is a good free and easy to understand website to learn about eating healthy.
    http://www.whfoods.com/eathealthy.php

#105     Dec 7, 2006