superfoods for trading

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by SarahG, Nov 26, 2006.

1. SarahG

SarahG

Anybody eat any special superfoods for a good trading day? Or do you guys just roll out of bed and drink a cup of coffee with sugar? LOL.

Do you trade better on an empty stomach? Or a hot pancake breakfast?

2. my g/f makes homemaid raisin, apple, banana (you name it) muffins that are thick and moist........with dr. pepper on ice.....i`m good to go:)

3. superfoods for trading?

Lots of humble pie - keeps the vision clear and protects against swelled head.:)

P.S. Staying away from refined sugars and processed foods also works great in keeping yourself even-tempered during the trading day.

4. ken__0

ken__0

i used to like dr pepper for a very long time but you should switch to pepsi its a more fresh taste. i find dr pepper to be syrupy now after switching to pepsi.
    instead of fast food try a ripe avocado take a knife cute around core cut out a few pieces.soooooooo goooooood
    plant fat #1

5. I roll out place my trades, check my things

and go out and get myself chicken almond sandwich

it ain't bad, but first 1 hr, no food, too busy

6. bighog

bighog Guest

Lets hear from a redneck.........Mountain Dew and biscuits and gravy, laced with some grits .... (just kidding, do not get flustered)

Coffee, glass of orange or grapefruit juice (maybe a grapefruit in season). cereal and 1/2 % milk with 2 scoops of wheat germ and a sliced banana. Maybe 2 slices of toast, dry.

Then even if you are not eating bacon these days you are ready to make some....:D :cool:

7. There's only one thing you need...

[​IMG]

8. Coffee in the morning, Beer at night.

9. Chipotle about 1 mile from me (quick run during the slow lunch period some days)....I get the three taco's with chicken, rice, black beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese, pico, and a dash of guacamole.....HOOOUUUUAAAAAHHHH! :D

http://www.chipotle.com/

10. erToo

erToo

I fast during trading hours to keep hungry.

Of course this is easier when you trade on west coast hours.

#10     Nov 26, 2006