SuperEgo

Discussion in 'Trading' started by super_ego, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just thought I'd mention that the latest version of internet explorer works well for viewing these charts (for anyone that doesn't allready have it) If you load the chart and it automatically switches from a close-up view to a further away view that is harder to see. The newest IE, has a zoom feature: just wait a few seconds and when a button appears on the lower right corner of the chart, click on it and the charts enlarge and are very easy to see.

My 2 cents worth,
    plumlazy

#51     Jul 8, 2002
  2. you are giving away all the secrets(i use an almost identical method to pull major CACHINGO out the market every day):D

#52     Jul 8, 2002
  3. I just received an email from Alan Farley's one man team of attorney to retract my statement made in the earlier thread (about "learning nothing from these gurus and neither will you") and post a PUBLIC APOLOGY otherwise I will HAVE TO expose my true identity and suffer the consequences of legal action that will pursue, ONCE I reveal my true identity.

I am paraphrasing until I can have my attorney look at the email and give me advice as to how I should proceed.

But for now the only statement I will make is this:

<b>Kiss My Ass Soft Left Friction</b>

da-da-da-daaaaaa!((((((Mr. Super_Ego))))))

#53     Jul 8, 2002
  4. Well, make the obligatory apology and move on SE. Or, stand by your statement and let Farley's attorney sue and prove that your statement is false and defamatory and that you knew it (or would you have to prove that your statement is true?)

Any lawyers turned traders out there in ET land?

#54     Jul 8, 2002
  5. LOL...imagine that....whoever you are, burning the gurus is a noble feat - big phatty blunted kudos to "you" for that...:D

#55     Jul 8, 2002
  6. chris farley, tommy boy? I thought he died

#56     Jul 8, 2002
  7. It seems to me SE that in the first paragraph you said you learned from these "gurus" and in the second paragraph you said learned NOTHING from these guys.

My question is why would a trader with GS undertake tutelage from these authors?

#57     Jul 8, 2002
  8. chisox

chisox Guest

Who cares, the guy is becoming a modern day robin hood!!!
    Rock On MR.Super King All Encompassing SUPER EGO!!!!!!

#58     Jul 8, 2002
  9. Don Dumb

Don Dumb

By paying Farley to learn about a few standard indicators you will learn MUCH more than 10 minutes playing around with them on a chart program, I promise with all my heart. I do, I do.

I once saw an article of his showing a trend line break strategy. Zero points for effort on that one alan, but I bet the sale of the article bought a burger or two. Good job. And G-daddy never knew about the old trendline break, so someone might have learnt something, if he had read it.

#59     Jul 8, 2002
  10. I was looking at one of those charts earlier and SE watches the PREM on a 2 minute chart.

I am just curious is this what most traders are doing? I had tried it on a tick by tick chart and found it distracting. This looks much better to me....more like how I watch TICK. Not sure why I was watching the prem with a tick by tick line chart.

Anyway, there is probably a thread dedicated somewhere to layouts but if not, it is certainly worth starting. I know when I traded out of a large office I used to pick up lots of things from the way other traders had configured things. But I have not seen a lot of layouts lately.

I don't even know what is standard these days...dual, quad?

off to look for a thread.

carry on. :p

#60     Jul 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.