superego welcome or UN??? Poll.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smokey_mcPaat, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitro

nitro

Faster,

what would Protrader1 have to say about all this?

nitro

#21     Aug 28, 2002
  2. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

well, so far all i know is that the main alias of fasterpussycat is:

SUPEREGO = fasterpussycat

so stop trying to bait people FPC, with dumb things like huh, huh, you all like SE? heh, heh,,,,,ok, i can log in with his username cause, well its me, and i can post all the dumb shit that i dont have the balls to post under my FPC name.........get a life, geez..

#22     Aug 29, 2002
  3. you are a true visionary.

#23     Aug 29, 2002
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm still waiting for those trade records that he promised over six weeks ago. When he produces those, he is free to come on the boards and start participating again.

#24     Aug 29, 2002
  5. When hell freezes over ...

#25     Aug 29, 2002
  6. I enjoyed the superego deal - it was fun to read - there was even some substance to the moving average trading method.

I like the serious threads, I like the comical threads, I like the the ones that are mixed with some of both.

This aint grammar school - this is EliteTrader.com - where traders have been known to push one another to new highs and new lows.....at least I see quite a few attempts at it.

So let the chips fall where they may. The way I see it, people are going to attack people no matter what....if you don't want to ever be confronted... lay low.....otherwise you get what you get.

So I opened my big mouth. Attack me, if you want to. I enjoy reading these threads with the arguments and reactions. So let the chips fall where they will. Reading the super ego threads was entertainment at least.

#26     Aug 29, 2002
  7. jem

jem

Well I enjoyed se and I am going to start a little action. As baron demands the trading records. I demand a recount. I spoke with a senior citizen group in Fla and they said that they suffer from arthritis and that there were hanging chads... and that really everyone in the bingo tournament voted for SE and yet somehow it got tallied as a vote against him. So on SuperEgo's behalf, I demand a recount and a repersentative at the servers doing the tally. Othewise I will take this to any court I think will give us a favorable ruling good press coverage.

Bring on SE.

Paid for by the friends of SuperEgo with soft and hard Dollars.

#27     Aug 29, 2002
  8. Noodles

Noodles Guest

WAS THAT EVER A DESPERATE AND LAME ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY,,, BRO YOU BETTER STICK TO TRADING

#28     Aug 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.