superego welcome or UN??? Poll.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smokey_mcPaat, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who cares what everyone thinks about SuperEGO. First of all, I have no idea if he is famous or infamous, or a little like Spiderman and basically good but with a bad public image, but whatever this guy does -- he apparently does it good.

If he's got something to offer this board, whether is be good trading advice or a nice piece of humor to help alleviate some of the stress that accumulates from constantly trading, then by all means let him post here.

I'm not exactly sure of the exact quote, but it was Voltaire that said, "Although I may disagree with what you have to say, I would die for your right to say it."

SuperEGO -- BRING IT!

aphie

#11     Aug 28, 2002

2. i couldn't agree with you more. THE PEOPLE WANT SE THATS A FACT! THE POLL WAS RIGGED

OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12     Aug 28, 2002

3. Hell i'm druk jus 'bout every night... like right noe :D

#13     Aug 28, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Hey Faster my man...

I am impressed your guy got so many votes!

I didn't know you had that many aliases:)

RS

#14     Aug 28, 2002
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Cold rs7, very cold.... :cool:

#15     Aug 28, 2002
  6. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

just what i thought- everyone wants to tell superego, i mean fasterpussycat, since they are the same for everyone who doesn't know........to eat a big 8;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;))-
    :eek: :eek: :eek: and adios puto....

#16     Aug 28, 2002
  7. can't you geniuses can't see the poll was rigged? i wouldn't be surprie\sed if magan or babck dint "edit' the results. get real! the people want se and the people sahll have him! enuf sad :mad:

#17     Aug 28, 2002
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

When some people don't like the results of polls they naturally assume they are rigged. Hmmm, reminds me of a few politicians. Anyway, hate to burst your bubble FPC but both Babak and myself don't have access to effect the polls on the Trading forum. Sorry, you'll have to take another tact if you want any credibility (and I have no doubt you'll come up with one....)

magan .... er .... ah .... Magna

#18     Aug 28, 2002
  9. Pound

Pound

these boards are so dead. Let the guy get his groove on. I like him.

If he annoys you just flip to another board. You don't need to start a poll to prove anything. Those numbers are worthless. I know countless people that want to hear what he has to say.

Jeez. He got Tony Oz and Alen Farley interested. I am interested. I will bet that most of the people that hate him are interested, also.

Pound

#19     Aug 28, 2002
  10. Pound,

I totally agree with you. We need a fresh injection of chaos, humor and excitement. Life is just a big play -- and for those who can't handle drama -- why are you on an "elite trading" board anyway?! If you can't handle drama, then you have no place in the markets.

However, if you have no problem climbing a mountain without your protective gear or jumping out of an airplane just for the rush, you'll probably make millions.

SuperEGO -- BRING IT! Let's see what the rave is all about. I like people with moxy.

aphie

#20     Aug 28, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.