SuperEgo uncovered!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

It was my intent to be as "general" as possible. I only gave "advice" that I felt could be used by pretty much anyone. I never claimed to know any techniques that were appropriate for everybody. Because there aren't any. Just basic approaches.

#71     Jul 12, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

I like your attitude. My problem with SE was he was just blowing smoke. What works for you obviously is something you worked out over time, and you are comfortable with it. And when eventually it no longer works, you will adapt.

As for SE.....
    A) He was making it up as he went along.
    B) He had no intention of helping anyone...he was only setting them up for a fall. He had a hardon for "gurus" and wanted to be one for a few days so he could "prove" that everyone who listened to them (him) was a fool.

This is what pissed me off so much. Because he had people who actually thought they were going to learn something. I thought it was mean spirited to waste these peoples time. I am now sorry looking back that I made such a big deal out of this, because I ended up wasting their time too!

#72     Jul 12, 2002
  3. I want to confess something...

Its friday night & I just noticed how much time I wasted reading this thread... & to top it all off, I wasted more time with this post.

I am a looser!

But I guess I deserve it for being in the chit chat section.

If you are still reading this thread & have made it all the way to this post... you have no life!

Now, instead of responding to my post about being a looser too... just laugh to yourself & go do something else, like maybe looking for your next setup or something constructive.

Now no one should respond after this post, but I'm afraid to check this thread tomorrow.

#73     Jul 13, 2002
  4. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

I just couldn't help myself.

#74     Jul 13, 2002
  5. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

what's a looser? sort of like a tighter? ohhhhhhhhh, you mean LOSER!!!! yes i agree.

#75     Jul 13, 2002
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

hi, did you notice SE 'nonsense' thread is now re-posted as resource right next to your thread. Granted he had his hidden agenda but to dismiss his post as nonsense is a bit extreme but then this could be the 'other' rs7 which in itself is also very confusing.

#76     Jul 13, 2002

7. I'm not specifically aiming this reply at you nkhoi, but your comment above made we want to clarify the GEMS posts a bit. Just because something is posted in the GEMS section of the Resources forum doesn't prove that it is necessarily valuable. There may well be posts that never end up as GEMS that have more value than the ones that do. Everyone should use their own minds and figure out what posts have value for them and what posts don't. That's the reason they were put there in the first place - I wanted to be able to easily scan through them in one location to see if they have any value (for me). You be the judge.

#77     Jul 13, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.