SuperEgo uncovered!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharp

Sharp

I think I too will leave ET. I have only been here a couple of days but it does not take long to figure out that it is not worth staying.

Gook trading to all and to all a good night!

#51     Jul 11, 2002
  2. Lavish

Lavish

Adios, my friends
    And good luck to all!

hey, rs7, "see ya tomorrow." That's a line from a movie with Jody Foster when she doesn't want to say goodbye. I wish you continued success and I hope you get a chance to pop in and say hey once in a while.
    Stephany

#52     Jul 11, 2002
  3. I've applied some of SEs charts and moving averages (albeit with Fibonacci numbers) to the QQQs and my pet stocks and I must say they've been effective for me. I made six grand today (and I left work before the rally)!

In your eye, pal! The joke's on you! SEs insights were useful and with a little tweaking are very effective for Nasdaq momentum trading.

#53     Jul 11, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Gee who would have guessed that one of the cheerleaders would have found great success using his own "method". Goldenarm, Fasterpussy, SE....you think that everyone doesn't know you are all one and the same? Everyone is a tiny little brained moron except for you!
    Oh, and like I said, I find fibonacci numbers great for tuning my guitar! Keeps me in harmony with the universe!!

Just like your alias SE, all talk and no show...why don't you post your 6k worth of trades like Tony Oz posted his? Oh, I know, it is against the Fasteregogoldenpussyarm religion.

Yeah, the joke is on me though!
    ps: Question for you....on average how long does it take you to log off, switch identity, and log back on?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by FasterPussycat
    i tried to teach you the how to trade successfully but you two are 2 sTuPid to learn even the basics
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an example where you forgot to do it altogether. I guess sometimes you just get soooo excited!

Have nice lives, you schizophrenic multiple pesonality disorder syndrome psycho!

#54     Jul 11, 2002
  5. slb

slb

If you don't care, you would not bring it up again and again.

#55     Jul 12, 2002
  6. Babak

Babak

Its truly amazing that even after SE's true intentions are brought to light, so many people refuse to believe their truth.

I guess the old saying is true:

"You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

#56     Jul 12, 2002
  7. I can understand people not appreciating SE's approach, but to say that he couldn't teach us something just doesn't make sense.

He was starting from the beginning, giving the basics, and he was getting more involved as time went on. It's difficult to teach trading, especially from a message board.

I have been trading professionally for 8 years and I can honestly say that I benefited from his trading style. I only wish that he continued.

I just think that he offended some frustrated, low-self esteem people with his direct opinions. And I don't mean Tony, Tony handled himself very professionally, I can't say that for rs7 and babak. especially rs7, it's hard to belive that you can be so occupied by this.

In a perfect word he would have just educated us with his trading views, but, unfortunately the world isn't perfect and we got some other "junk" along with it.

So, SE, it you are reading this, come back to the boards, shed some light, and continue your mission. Who cares about the critics, finnish what you set out to do!

#57     Jul 12, 2002
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Rs7
    You should be an ET detective. I love this kind of stuff.

ANCHOR wrote:
    With all due respect, get to the point.

Well, he got to the point before your comment
    :mad:

seemed like da REAL DEAL

Rs7, it seems like nobody got it. Looks like we are dealing with severe case of schizophrenia here.

#58     Jul 12, 2002
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Faster, go see a shrink

#59     Jul 12, 2002
  10. Rigel

Rigel

And So Are The Days Of Our Lives.
    (Insert violin music and laundry soap commercial here)

"It's Over!"
    Pffffttt. :p :p :p

#60     Jul 12, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.