SuperEgo uncovered!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

So....pay special attention to that LAST LINE....It was ALL ABOUT SHOWING US/YOU THAT ANYONE WHO BELIEVED HIM WERE SUCKERS!!!!!

#41     Jul 11, 2002
  2. maybe im a idiot, but im not making your big connection of how he passed on bad info. with a hidden agenda????

#42     Jul 11, 2002
  3. Mike777

Mike777

I kept a rampant woman waiting for that. I need help.

No wait.......it worked she is really raring to go now.
    Treat em mean and keep em keen.

Goodnight all.

#43     Jul 11, 2002
  4. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Sorry Rs7,

But I would have read every super_ego post and if at the end of all of them he would have said that, WHO CARES! As long as you picked up something worth remembering along the way.

#44     Jul 11, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

PS...
    If anyone cares, Fasterpussy is SE. There is proof of this too, but I don't think it matters, or is relavent other than to show how sick this guy is....to switch back and forth and tell himself he is "DA MAN!!!" after every post.

So there you have it. SE is right. There are no secrets. There is no special "technique". He was goofing on all of you with his charts and his bullshit. He never intended to teach anyone anything. Yet he managed to get eveyone into a frenzy.

Now I admit I am guilty of doing the same thing here. But I don't pretend to know any secrets, and I don't try to make myself feel big by putting others down. Maybe I am also a 'blowhard" and maybe I wasted my time and yours. But at least I tried to be honest with you and to REALLY get a valid point across, which is that ANYONE who says they have a secret fool proof way to make money (not restricted to trading) is a con. Or is on a mission of some kind. So there you have it. SE was a self admitted fake, which is ok. But those of you that idolized him were the source of his amusement. He was ridiculing you and wasting your time. He was having fun at your expense. But at least maybe in the end he served a purpose. Hopefully you have learned that he was selling you 'snake oil" by promising you a 'snake oil cure"....in other words, use two layers.

good luck and good trading,
    and peace to you commisso:)

#45     Jul 11, 2002
  6. was the info. he passed on bad or not?

#46     Jul 11, 2002
  7. So rs7 tell us what he did to you?

#47     Jul 11, 2002
  8. Fitz

Fitz

You might want to seriously take some time away from ET. Just take a few days off. A week would be better. I believe it might do you some good. :)

This great new revelation of yours is a bunch of nothing. Why would anyone take that guy seriously in the first place? He was just another piker. The point is, why are you getting so obsessed with him?

Take some time off and relax.

#48     Jul 11, 2002
  9. Lavish

Lavish

Thank you for doing that rs7. I know you must have struggled with that decision. This confirms that his intentions were not exactly as he portrayed them. He was not what he presented himself to be. But I think that became evident a long time ago for those who were willing to notice. It is satisfying to have my suspicions confirmed. Thanks

#49     Jul 11, 2002
  10. rs7

rs7

I guess you don't get it....he was yanking your collective chains the whole time....not one thing he said had any meaning....at least not to him. He was laughing at all the people trying to make sense of what he was saying. Go back and look at what he wrote. Maybe it is just too obvious to me. Maybe because I have been trading for 24 years and 14 years full time, it was more obvious to me. But trust me, he WAS yanking your chains. NOTHING he said made sense to him. He was just double-talking. I guess you can't see that. That is what he was counting on.

Look at his charts. Try to make his words correlate to them. It is impossible because he wasn't even making any vague attempt to put anything together.

Sorry If I disappointed you. I meant only to show you the absurdity of the whole thing.

And I am sorry that Secco and whoever thought what I had to say in my Successful Trading thread was worthless. That's fine with me too. I tried. I had no motives other than to try and sincerely help. I am gratified that some people seemed to feel it was worthwhile, and I don't care that some people flamed me for saying "worthless crap"....I will be trading in the real world again tomorrow, and I wish all of you luck.

Commiso, Darkhorse, MrSubliminal, Magna, Babak, Lavish, Don B. I will miss you. You are good people. Sicko, Faster, and the other non-contributors, I suggest you grow up.

Lundy, ChasinFla, I wish you the best. I know over time you will learn to trade and and improve in every way.

I am sure I am omitting and forgetting a ton of you. I feel like this is sounding like an Oscar Acceptance kind of thing. But it isn't. It is just my way of saying,

Adios, my friends
    And good luck to all!

I am too old for this. And way too experienced! And I guess I have better things to do. Also, I tried trading from home for about 6 weeks, which is how I got hooked into ET. But it wasn't for me, so back to an environment that is more suitable to me....I for one need the energy of a trading room. But I have no regrets. It was worth a shot. The commute was pretty cool.

#50     Jul 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.