SuperEgo uncovered!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike777

Mike777

ELVIS GODDAM F*C KING PRESLEY

#31     Jul 11, 2002
  2. kornholeakova?

#32     Jul 11, 2002
  3. Lavish

Lavish

Elvis, Clinton, Maria....
    Motivations?

#33     Jul 11, 2002
  4. PubliasEnigma

PubliasEnigma Guest

BRO ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US... I AM ABOUT TO BUST A NUT HERE!!!

TELL ME PLEASE Rs7 I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

#34     Jul 11, 2002
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

#35     Jul 11, 2002
  6. Mike777

Mike777

OH MY GOD IT WAS MAGNA GETTING THE PER PERSON POST RATE UP SO THAT ET COULD STING THE SPONSORS FOR MORE MONEY.
    OH MY GOD.

#36     Jul 11, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

alright...
    I submit that super_ego was just an angry little man who spent a lot of time and money trying to learn to trade. It didn't work for him, so he harboured a lot of resentment for those that he felt unjustly took his money.....How do I know this? See for yourself what he had to say in a Private Message he sent me.

Now understand that I feel that Private Messages should be kept private. I think making one public is essentially a betrayal of confidence. But since his whole persona was a betrayal to those who followed him, and tried to follow his "unfollowable" ramblings and rantings, and since he does not admit to be still involved in ET at all, I feel that I can in good conscience divulge his Private Message. Especially since it was about betraying all of you who hung on his every word.

So witness: (now just give me a moment to open the message and post it to this thread). And you will see where he was really coming from!

#37     Jul 11, 2002
  8. Fitz

Fitz

So far, this is the best line in this thread. Glad I didn't stumble in till the end of this mess.

#38     Jul 11, 2002
  9. Mike777

Mike777

Hurry up because I'm in the UK and it is past midnight here. My woman is hot and horny and waiting for me in bed so my patience is running out.
    I'll give it 3 more hours and no more.

#39     Jul 11, 2002
  10. Commisso

Commisso Guest

I had to come out of ET retirement just to tell you that you are one sad sad sad case Rs7 :(

I am sorry that you have allowed ET to do this to you, as a friend I sincerely advise you too step away from the computer and go read a book or something, please Rs for you own well being!

PEACE and good trading all,
    Commisso

#40     Jul 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.