SuperEgo uncovered!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs7

rs7

Absolutely not....I have no idea who this character is/was/will be. Nor do I care. It is his followers that I am more interested in. Because they have been SOLD OUT by him. As you will see!

Now I am just having a little fun holding back...letting the pressure build. I think I am entitled since I have been holding my tongue for a few days.

But rest assured, I have a point to make and I will make it momentarily. Can't I milk this just a little? Can't I have MY fun?

#11     Jul 11, 2002
  2. secco

secco

yo rs7, da EGO seemed like da REAL DEAL to me...........you seem like a FAKE......oh and how's your brother-OUTLAW???

get off it dude.......you ain't got nothing to tell us.......just starving for attention that's what i think.........gotta say you are acting like a L-O-S-E-R.......just my opinion though

#12     Jul 11, 2002
  3. Don Dumb

Don Dumb

Had we but world enough and time,
    this ,r s 7, were no crime.
    But always at my back I hear
    Time's winged chariot drawing near.

Brevity is the soul of wit yo.

#13     Jul 11, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

Patience is a virtue:)

#14     Jul 11, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

Ahhhhhh...just what I was waiting to hear...That Super_ego was the "real deal"!!!
    Who else thinks this?
    By the way, yeah, I guess I am a L-O-S-E-R who trades more in a day than SuperEgo will in his life. But I digress

#15     Jul 11, 2002
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

secco,

This is your 5th post at Elite, and here's some brilliant portions from your other 4 posts:

Post #1: "rs7, outlaw or whatever else you use........you are one sick puppy..........get some help dude"

Post #2: "rs7, get some help dude. oh and that goes for your "brother-in-law" too"

Post #3: "even the great master trader T-OZ don't give us newbies much love......sorry to say T baby but your books are WAAAAAAY overpriced......no offense, dude.....and what's with this dude BABAK?????.....you ain't been giving no quality for a guru......better take some lessons from the EGO man!!!!"

Post #4: "rs7 dude! lay off the crack! you got some serious serious problems..........get some help!!!.....oh and your trading advice sucks also"

So dude, you might want to make a contribution every once in a while instead of continually posting this drivel, dude.

#16     Jul 11, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

I thought I was alone in noticing that SE;s groupies never said anything except to extol the great virtues of their hero and to insult everyone else...Thanks Magna for affirming that there are others here with some sense and perspective!

#17     Jul 11, 2002
  8. j0m0

j0m0

I doubt there's anything you can "reveal" that is as dramatic as you seem to believe.

Did he:
    steal his knowledge from a Guru?
    sell his list of email addresses?
    never make a trade in his life
    blow out his or other accounts?
    steal money from someone?
    kill or maim someone?

If he did ALL of the above, SE is still more "pristine" than most in
    in this business and probably a few on this board.

go for it....

#18     Jul 11, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

OK, you are right. I am getting bored myself. So even though I am disappointed that FasterPussy hasn't joined the fray, it has come time to end this.

First I hope that the groupies and alter super_egos have had a chance to look at Tripaks' "gems". And the normal people too, who may have been led to believe that he had something to impart to all of you. Something that you could actually use.

Now if you read the "gems", you have to be either shaking your heads thinking "wow, this is so esoteric and complicated and impossible to understand, that it must mean something...but I don't understand it because I am not as advanced in my thinking or smart enough to keep up with this brilliant mind". (talking about the normal people that thought maybe they could learn something). Of course the groupies just took it all as ingenious stuff.

So far, am I making any sense?

Did super_ego not start the whole thing by slamming "so called gurus"?

Did he not claim to be able to teach us with "our tiny little brains" how to trade? (Even though no one else possibly could?)

#19     Jul 11, 2002
  10. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Rs7,

With all due respect, get to the point.

#20     Jul 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.