SuperEgo & Tony Oz Education session

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TonyOz, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't blame you. Book sales down, the stockmarket is acting up, people not just going to seminars anymore. I feel you. I feel you.

SE

#71     Jul 9, 2002
  2. What the hell is this guy smokin? Your one sick dude, BABAK.

SE

#72     Jul 9, 2002
  3. TonyOz

TonyOz

SE,

Although I think I might learn a thing or two from your trading system, and eventhough you make it sound like it is free, one thing is for sure.

I strongly feel that your personal attack of fellow traders is uncalled for. I am deeply hurt by your choice of words, and by you trashing me.

Because you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you are the greater communicator and of course trader in the world (as everyone can see your trading record posted here on the board), I wish to take this opportunity to publicly retract my previous proposition that the two of us conduct a live trading session together.

It has come to my attention that I was simply riding the coat-tail of your success and popularity, and I simply cannot sleep at night knowing that I have profited from your popularity. The thought of that is just killing me!

Therefore, I will ask the Elite Trader Community to forgive me. At the same time, I would like to invite you all to a FREE chatroom session with ME which will take place here on 8/22/02 at 6:30am PST.

In this session I plan on calling out trade setups, trading plans, and trade managent in real-time.

I thank you all who have participated in this thread.

And as Commisso says

"Peace and Good Trading"

SE, you have simply outclassed me the entire way. I take my hat off to you, but I promise I will do my hardest to seperate you from your money in the market place. It is my job you know, so no hard feelings :)

G'nite

Tony Oz

#73     Jul 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.