SuperEgo & Tony Oz Education session

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TonyOz, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats on the new addition to your family,
    Candle

#21     Jul 9, 2002
  2. Bono

Bono

Tony,

Although so far I appreciate what SE has to say, this sentence of yours "I will never say that my way of trading is the best or only way to trade. And I am always willing to learn new things! Isn't this why we come here?" is enough to earn you my full respect.

I also find it pretty brave from your side to post your trading record here, 'coz I wasn't so sure about the real motive behind that request.

But don't you guys think that SE in return is required to post his as well ?

#22     Jul 9, 2002
  3. SuperEgo will post if he has a proven trading record like Tony.
    If he doesn't, he will not post and this will reflect on his trading
    advice don't you think? Or do we have to wait until the challenge
    with Tony to find out the real truth whether SuperEgo can really
    trade...

Post your results SuperEgo...

#23     Jul 9, 2002
  4. Don Dumb

Don Dumb

Tony responded to your challenge, he posted his stats. Your turn now SE: lets see the fruits of the EGO.

#24     Jul 9, 2002
  5. Thank you, Tony. The attachment alone is highly educational and I look forward to the chat room event. Congratulations on the baby. :)

#25     Jul 9, 2002
  6. what's that TRADE EVALUATOR software you're using? do you find it useful?

#26     Jul 9, 2002
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

#27     Jul 9, 2002
  8. thanks for the links!

#28     Jul 9, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

Great trading Tony!!! Really impressive results. Is the limited list of issues you traded typical of this kind of time frame? Can you take a guess as to the percentage of your trades that come from a short list of the stocks you normally trade? (understanding that the list evolves). And if so, about how many stocks do you find yourself normally following?

Hey, congrats on the boy!!!! That is exciting!

#29     Jul 9, 2002
  10. these threads are some of the best and entertaining on Elitetrader ever. the suspense, the humor..great stuff.....keep it going Tony and SE

#30     Jul 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.