SuperEgo Takes Over ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by super_ego, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babak

Babak

pathetic

#31     Jul 9, 2002
  2. I'll get there.

SE

#32     Jul 9, 2002
  3. Has anyone noticed the amount of new users that ET has been hosting? There is one popping up every minute and most of all the new questions I receive is that of a person who has posted 1 or 2 times.

...Also odd that people can't stand to see those numbers on the polls rise in The SuperE's favor.

What is sicker, me or them? Don't answer that.

SE

#33     Jul 9, 2002
  4. if you want to see the brawl poll go in your favor, give us a massive dose of your goldmine experience tomorrow!!!!!

#34     Jul 9, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

The NERVE OF ME!!! to call this guy evasive....oh, I am so ashamed of myself.

As I should be, right fasterpussycat? and goldenarm? and the rest of you?

SE, He's our man!
    If he can't do it no one can!
    Go SE!!!

OR:
    SE, He's our men
    If they can't do it, what then?
    Go Super_Faster_Golden_PussyArm!

#35     Jul 9, 2002
  6. I am not sure what you gentlemen are trying to prove by posting my question all over this board.

I've read every one of these cotton-pickin posts hoping to gain a little more market knowledge and frankly, now, I am not so sure why I am still trying to learn from any of you.

SE has still never answered my question from several hours ago.

#36     Jul 9, 2002
  7. TraderD

TraderD

This is GOLD.
    SE you are the master of evasion!

#37     Jul 9, 2002
  8. machine

machine

What if someone just trying to make us all think that it was him? I've seen this kind of "technique" so many times on different forums.

#38     Jul 9, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

Wow, you have 3D graphics? Cool!!!
    So you get to drive your virtual 3D mercedes to your virtual 3D mansion, etc, etc. But 3D virtual friends...it doesn't get cooler than that!

Are you ever going to answer my question about stochastics and macd's and rsi, so I can die in peace? Please? (A peaceful death would be so much better than this slow death you are dishing out)
    :)

RS7

#39     Jul 9, 2002
  10. Do you know what "S&P Fast Cash" means? Don't come at me with questions like this.

SE

#40     Jul 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.