SuperEgo Takes Over ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by super_ego, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes he is. I'm not smart enough in this game to say "my trading plan is perfect and I need no further education or ideas".

I appreciate all SE's posts and look forward to more

#21     Jul 9, 2002
  2. We've got a QQQ daily; a Nas Comp. 15 min. and a Nas Comp. 5 min all with the 5, 20, and 40 ma. And the Stochs 15,5,3.....Right?

Now just what market are we trading from these charts? Or are we still building into that later on? From your screen shots on the six screens, we need a whole bunch more, right?

Please give us a little vision of the future direction you are heading, ok.
    Thanks,

#22     Jul 9, 2002
  3. Will all due respect, I came here to make some $$ and we are getting a little off track here. Lets finish what we started.

#23     Jul 9, 2002
  4. krt

krt

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by LouiseJefferson
    MR. SE,

This might be a little off the subject of MA trends, but, This morning, I was atttempting to follow $Prem this morning as you instructed yesterday. I found it to be a bit delayed. I have ESignal and it seemed to be updating about every 10 seconds or so. Why don't you follow "S&P Fast Cash" rather than $Prem?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super_Ego -

Do you always answer questions logged in as the person whose question you are answering??

#24     Jul 9, 2002
  5. *Priceless*

#25     Jul 9, 2002
  6. oops:D

#26     Jul 9, 2002
  7. i wonder if you visited the 'explain your handle' thread?

#27     Jul 9, 2002
  8. TraderD

TraderD

All jokes aside.... This 'theater' is a pure disrespect of ET members.

#28     Jul 9, 2002
  9. SGD

SGD

"Trends

So a 15 min chart is used for a broader intra-day trend. If you look at your chart and the 5ma is below the 20ma and they are both declining, then you are in an intraday downtrend.

If you spot a rally into the 20ma then you can short it. But, use a point of reference, don't just short because the candles are headed into the 20ma.

....and I will show you what I mean by "a point of reference". "

SE,

Can you show and/or tell us what you meant by a "point of reference"?

Thanks

#29     Jul 9, 2002
  10. What?

SE

#30     Jul 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.