SuperEgo Takes Over ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by super_ego, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

SE,

Do you now have the correct chart on your first post? It looks like the same chart that was there before.

#11     Jul 9, 2002
  2. here is a pic of the bonds trading well ahead of the 5MA.

SE

#12     Jul 9, 2002
  3. The chart there now is the correct one.

SE

#13     Jul 9, 2002
  4. So a 15 min chart is used for a broader intra-day trend. If you look at your chart and the 5ma is below the 20ma and they are both declining, then you are in an intraday downtrend.

If you spot a rally into the 20ma then you can short it. But, use a point of reference, don't just short because the candles are headed into the 20ma.

....and I will show you what I mean by "a point of reference".

SE

#14     Jul 9, 2002
  5. bosstin

bosstin

SE,

Referring to your first Naz 15min chart, at the 2nd test of the 20MA, I noticed the 5MA & 20MA were almost overlapping. Is it valid to assume that there would be greater resistance in these instances as compared to resistance at a single MA?

Appreciate your info....Thanks

#15     Jul 9, 2002
  6. Watching the bond market will help you in figuring out where the money is going. If you noticed today's selloff stalled a bit while the bond market broke out causing money to move out of the comp and into the bonds.

I know most of you know this already, but for those of you who don't, read 'em up.

see chart

#16     Jul 9, 2002
  7. I have not noticed a greater resistance, but it is little things like this that you can add to these methods to improve them. If you notice consistency in overlapping check it out and get back to us.

SE

#17     Jul 9, 2002
  8. MICHAEL.B

MICHAEL.B

Can use the 5ma 20ma and 40ma for swing and position trading
    and is there any other technical tool's you use.

#18     Jul 9, 2002
  9. MR. SE,

This might be a little off the subject of MA trends, but, This morning, I was atttempting to follow $Prem this morning as you instructed yesterday. I found it to be a bit delayed. I have ESignal and it seemed to be updating about every 10 seconds or so. Why don't you follow "S&P Fast Cash" rather than $Prem?

#19     Jul 9, 2002
  10. You are doing a very fine job. Keep up the excellent work. I appreciate it.(others do too):)

#20     Jul 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.