SuperEgo Takes Over ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by super_ego, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like Tony Oz's fame and book sales are in a steep decline (with the 5MA right above him), since he is piggy-backing my newfound popularity to elevate his-self, and his brand, among the ETizen community. This little stunt that he pulled with the live chatroom will gain him much popularity UP TO THE EVENT DATE. After the chat session is over, who knows what will happen. The ETizens are a ruthless community. Watch out Tony Oz. If you don't make them money, then they will bite!

Let me make this clear: I don't want you guys to think that I need to prove something by participating in Tony's little Tarzan stock market party. I am not here to gain popularity and then jump start a book signing tour. This should be evident to all the ETizens.

I am just here to help out.

With that said, I am going to sart posting for you guys/girls.

2. Babak

Babak

Yes, O Wise One! we await you to descend from the clouds. George Soros is a retard and Tony Oz is Tarzan. But you!

You are the trading God Himself.

We are not worthy.

3. Fitz

Fitz

Chicken?

:p

4. Commisso

Commisso Guest

AHAHAHAHAHAAH :p :p :p

5. Cesko

Cesko

It was fun for awhile. Now, it's getting old.

6. lol..i like tony oz, but that is funny how you used your declining 5ma system there.

7. The 15min Chart

Use daily charts to see the overall trend exhibited by the 5MA, its angle of decline, and its relationship to the 20MA/40MA. Once you have determined the trend look at a 15min chart to determine your intra-day trend.

The intra-day trend will obey the 15min, 5MA and test its 20MA very frequently, sometimes several times per day, sometimes once per day, and sometimes the 5MA will guide a stock higher/lower all day without a test of the 20/40MA. I will show you examples of these occasions.

See attached chart.

SE

8. Please forgive a brother, but I attached the wrong chart so go back and view the new one.

SE

9. can we please get into lunchboxes, pumps,skirts and transvestites again tonight......That was the funniest hour of my life

10. I have received a bunch of emails from people asking if these averages work on charts of the bond market.

yes, they work for trading in all markets. See attachement.

SE

#10     Jul 9, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.