Superbowl XLV

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by atticus, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Fucking-A. You are dumber than Forrest Gump.

#11     Feb 5, 2011
  2. Go Green Bay Packers!!!!!!!!

#12     Feb 5, 2011
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

My idea of betting on sport is: Always bet AGAINST your team.

That way it is a win-win situation. Your team either wins or you make money. One way or other, you will be happy....

#13     Feb 5, 2011
  4. Packers RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14     Feb 6, 2011
  5. Haven't been paying much attention - not my teams. But GB is favored?

Seemed like, overall, Steelers have been better. GB had to claw their way back into it.

#15     Feb 6, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

LOL funny you say that, i always do that, and my buddies always get pissed off at me when i do it, cause they say im jinxing my team.

#16     Feb 6, 2011
  7. Every Superbowl Sunday I knock back a double shot of Jagermeister just after lunch. This induces a nap in which the coming game is revealed in a dream. I just woke up and once again the outcome has been foretold.

I saw an old radio sitting under a large tree in a park. I turned the radio on and non other than Howard Cosell was signing off by saying " and so it ends 27-24"..... I waited for more but the radio went silent.... how could this be,,, who wins the game???? Then just as I was starting to wake up the scene changes... there it is, the Cowboys Stadium, and standing over it were three giants waving back to me... it was Abraham Lincoln, a one eyed alligator, and Vince Lombardi...

27-24 PACK

:cool:

#17     Feb 6, 2011
  8. Hmm, bringing the host of the Superbowl party we are heading off to a big bottle of Jaegermeister. Maybe I'll crack it open early and see what kind of dreams I have.

#18     Feb 6, 2011
  9. Kiss my greeen and gold ass!!!!!!

#19     Feb 6, 2011
  10. Packers Rule!!!!!!!

Steelers Drool!!!!!

#20     Feb 7, 2011