Super_Ego Returns

Discussion in 'Journals' started by super-ego, Apr 28, 2004.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

I counted 3 alias on first page, how about you :D

#11     Apr 28, 2004
  2. i have never thought super-ego is the real super_ego.

#12     Apr 28, 2004
  3. jem

jem

how could the most entertaining writer on et be on a short string.

Now se I was wondering could your concept of distance away form the 5 period moving average be turned into sort of an oscillator. Then could you show me how to select my instrument. Time my enties and exits. Perhaps even throw in some real time trades.

By the way which guru should se call out next?

#13     Apr 29, 2004
  4. Hey Jem! Some of the set-ups we'll be looking at are longer in duration. Two years ago the 50 and 200 day were so above the market they were in fantasy land. Great info coming from those averages now. Just think. The meat of this rally started 270 trading days ago and many of the leaders are already below the 200dma.

I see Brandon has hung it up. Mentoring for a 100k!!!!!!! ROFL. Why dosen't Babak and OZ get Brandon and Jack a book deal. Something like Stealing From Main Street.

#14     Apr 29, 2004
  5. zelareka

zelareka Guest

why wait ????

#15     Apr 29, 2004
  6. jem

jem

SE earlier today, I stated that you were my new mentor. So, I implore you to show your stuff. I think you should call out Jeff Cooper or Larry Connors. Skip the small time guys.

Let me see if the 200 is below the 50 ema and the 10 has recently crossed below the 50 sell on the first rally back up to the 50. (setup)

entry. 40 minutes into the trading day establish the high and low. make sure that you have waited at least 5 -10 minutes without a new low being made. Sell at low minus 3 cents.

#16     Apr 29, 2004
  7. LOL SE is the best what a card he cracks me up :p

#17     Apr 29, 2004
  8. No kidding.... funny watching a dude talking to himself :p

peace

axeman

#18     Apr 29, 2004
  9. no, actually its quite sad.....

#19     Apr 29, 2004
  10. OMG Babak is super-ego?? :eek: :D

#20     Apr 29, 2004