Super_Ego On Censorship

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by super_ego, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Wow is all I can say!! I moved from yahoo boards about 3 yrs. ago when a guy turned me on to Clearstation. Was there for the past 2 1/2 yrs. when an online acquaintance invited me here I,d come to know from CS.

It all bolis down to human nature, & self. Where ever you go, you see the same old stuff by different faceless names. Many feel the need to resort to name calling, making accusations, assumptions, & most or all w/o regard to treat others as they'd like to be treated. Of course you have those that would claim that what 1 says or how they say it, it doesn't matter.

Yeah I know the world aint perfect. Au contraire it is, it's our attitude & selfish nature that leads us to feel threatened, or the need to attack those whose ideas don't fit in our little box. Yes the world truly is BEAUTIFUL!!

So for those that chose to teach & pass on their knowledge, why not do it with humility, & consideration. For those that want to learn, overlook what you disagree with attempt to find the good in the teaching & use it's application if it's feasible to you keeping an open mind. For those that don't believe in, or wish to not particpate for whatever reason, why not let it lie instead of antagonizing? Always the 1upmanship where ever 1 goes, it gets rather old.

For all the knowledge, education & information available many still must seek personal gratification @ the cost of others in 1 way or another. When I got serious about trading, & learned about myself & the behavioural traits, beliefs, & biases of our species, I believed I was surrounding myself with a more enlightened & aware group of individuals. I've come to find though in my short time the path is littered with many that have yet to realize, or may never realize the importance of this. These are my thoughts & opinions only about what has transpired recently.

May it Go Well for All that read this, no matter your successes or failures. God Bless & GFtY! Kelly :(

#21     Jul 10, 2002
    #22     Jul 10, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

Super_Ego, I thought that you and fasterpussy were the same cat. But upon reflection, I realize that fasterpussy never has anything to say, so I guess he really was just obsessed with you and did his cheerleader thing from the heart!

#23     Jul 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.