Super_Ego On Censorship

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by super_ego, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lundy

lundy

speaking of cleaning up threads, "The trend is up, market has bottomed" thread is about half mud slinging.

or is it only mudslinging at advertising gurus that you clean up?

#11     Jul 10, 2002
  2. lundy

lundy

the mudslinging got so bad, I had to take my little show off of ET and post it on a site without a message board, so that my messages don't get buried in slander.

#12     Jul 10, 2002
  3. Hmmm...after I read your first post...I didn't read anymore.

However...I have read other threads about you by many individuals I do respect and by the same individuals that respects free speech.

Based on what they say...I will go out on the edge and say this...

1) Yahoo Messenger Boards or many of its eGroup forums are the perfect environment to practice your free speech :D

Note: A few...not many...eGroups are good because they have good moderators. I wonder if you will "censor" those in your future eGroup that attacks you out of fun and entertainment...hmmmm.

2) You re-defined the word B.S.

3) Censoring (your choice of word) someone that abuses free speech is not censorship

4) Enjoy Yahoo eGroups...especially when they go fee based for membership and good ridance.

NihabaAshi

#13     Jul 10, 2002
  4. First the moderator zboy2854A in the Trading thread "accidentaly deletes SE's posts while trying to remove personal attacks directed against SE". Hmmm, ok may be that was un-intentional. But now when SE started "SE takes over ET" thread where he intended to post educational posts AND DID SO, you move it to Chit-Chat!!!!!!!! 95% of the chit-chat on that thread if there was any, did not come from SE; SE was posting educational stuff. Is this fair treatment?! You tell me.

P.S. to SE: Even though you were treated unfairly, don't be a wimp and come back:)

#14     Jul 10, 2002
  5. Let us all offer a moment of silence for our dear departed friend, Super Ego, whose only crime was to share his wealth of trading knowledge (albeit in a haughty, condescending manner) to his fellow ETers. I was privileged to know him and learn a thing or two during his brief, incandescent life.

At least I know that the trading gods are looking out for him in his new home in the Milky Way Stock Exchange.

SuperEgo
    7/5/02-7/10/02
    R.I.P.

"Here lies a man who was unafraid to challenge the establishment"

#15     Jul 10, 2002
  6. live fast, expire fast, I reckon.

I don't suppose his departure has anything to do with being challenged (reciprocally) to provide trading records?

#16     Jul 10, 2002
  7. Personally, I don't really care if he traded well or not. I was interested in his ideas since they were pretty insightful.

#17     Jul 10, 2002
  8. has anyone found his posting forum on yahoo? cant seem to find it. thnx in advance.

jc

#18     Jul 10, 2002
  9. j0m0

j0m0

Indeed! He (she?) lived fast, died young and left a good looking corpse! With just a few meaningless typewritten words, SE had many of the "senior" and "elite" members all beside themselves.

Oddly enough, most of them exhibited many of the qualities that
    they accused SE of having....and then some.

Rest In Peace Amigo

#19     Jul 10, 2002
  10. secco

secco

i gotta say SE put up some good stuff. i mean he was showing us how he trades.........not the usual psycho-babble we get from most of the "experts" on here........haven't been making too much money tradin' by telling myself the money's not mine........even the great master trader T-OZ don't give us newbies much love......just says "look on page xxx in my book".......sorry to say T baby but your books are WAAAAAAY overpriced for what you get.......no offense, dude....just my opinion......

and what's with this dude BABAK????? he's supposed to be a "moderator" but he got all into it with the EGO.......guess you didn't like being sold short, huh, BABAK? he-he-he.......don't know you from ADAM but i looked over some of your past posts (not all 800+ though) and i gotta say that you ain't been giving no quality for a guru......better take some lessons from the EGO man!!!!

just wastin' time and givin' my 2-cents worth on the (WANNABE)ELITE TRADER board........chill y'all

#20     Jul 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.