super_ego, come back

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Sep 9, 2002.

1. tampa

tampa

I would have it no other way...

BTW - Why did you kill that vicious personal attack?

#11     Sep 10, 2002
  2. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

my god, you actually made a post to this site that was this lame? cmon man- add some substance here- theres enough bullshit on ET already- and we all left fifth grade LONG ago......

#12     Sep 10, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

Obviously not all of us did. And substance? One must HAVE substance to be able to contribute it.

Peace,
    :)Rs7

#13     Sep 10, 2002
  4. tampa

tampa

Substance? With all due respect, I don't think that you boys would know substance if it bit you on the ass.

Platitudes, generalities, and mindless musings are more often than not the order of the day for most of you.

For those of you who were offended by the earlier post, I would refer you back to it - it says far more than 90% of the self-serving crap most of you post.

#14     Sep 10, 2002
  5. [​IMG]

#15     Sep 10, 2002
  6. bump

#16     Sep 11, 2002
  7. who says super_ego didn't provide any useful information? i have been wondering for a while now what SE meant by the above quote...although it is obvious.. THE MARKET IS COUNTING ON THE DUMB MONEY TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

#17     Sep 12, 2002
  8. SE,

come back and be cool. teach us...don't put 50 blank posts all over the place..lol

#18     Sep 17, 2002