Super Wealthy Deathly Afraid Estate Tax Would Reduce Deficit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 9, 2010.

1. So don't pay your taxes on your income and see what happens?

Make the argument in court that your income was confiscated...

#41     Mar 9, 2010
  2. jem

jem

just because you have been conditioned to think like a commie does not mean you conditioning is correct.

There was no income tax when this country was founded and it is disgusting we have one now.

Perhaps you can tax dividends but we shoud not be taxing income.

#42     Mar 9, 2010
  3. Go ahead, don't pay your income tax...

There was no outdoor plumbing or air conditioning when this country was founded...so don't use them.

#43     Mar 9, 2010
  4. I fail to see where being opposed in principle to the income tax makes me a hypocrite, but I guess that's what happens when people get conditioned by the govt that govt has 1st claim on all property and earnings of it's citizens.

#44     Mar 9, 2010
  5. Espousing principles to others but not acting on them in your own life is hypocritical...

#45     Mar 9, 2010
  6. I'm not espousing a principle and not acting upon it, it's just that the condition of the govt is at odds with my principles.

It's a fairly common state of affairs in my life.

No the real hypocrisy is insisting I take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution against all enemies, while congress blithely ignored same as if used toilet paper.

#46     Mar 10, 2010
  7. You are not paying income taxes?

#47     Mar 10, 2010
  8. jem

jem

you so not seem to differentiate income taxes from property taxes. A sure sign of a commie who mooches off the government.

Do they have cable in your section 8 rental?

#48     Mar 10, 2010
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, "section 8"! Are you ex military?

#49     Mar 10, 2010
  10. rofl :D

#50     Mar 10, 2010