Super Wealthy Deathly Afraid Estate Tax Would Reduce Deficit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Do you really? You only just stop by to laugh and say hi.

Why is it that same complete losers in meat space are the same complete losers with aliases?

#31     Mar 9, 2010
  2. There is no industry available for the stupid people who don't accept the reality of estate taxes...and have the money to pay to plan properly...

#32     Mar 9, 2010
  3. "Just because money or assets change ownership does not mean that big brother should be allowed to put it's grimy hands on it."

Income is income, no matter how it comes in...

#33     Mar 9, 2010
  4. Well that is the theory. Personally I reject the whole idea that income should be taxed at all.

#34     Mar 9, 2010
  5. Of course you do...and of course you reject all government services on principle as well, right?

#35     Mar 9, 2010
  6. Yes in principle I do.

#36     Mar 9, 2010
  7. In principle you do, but in practice you don't, which of course makes you the typical right wing hypocrite...

#37     Mar 9, 2010
  8. jem

jem

Why the hell should any of dead person's money - (regardless of zzz juvenile agrument) -go to the government.

Taxes are a confiscation of property and in a way liberty. They make you work for others against your will.

Governments should not be taking any money from citizens income or savings.

We need to replace this crazy fricken democrats and nuts who think like zzz.

Government should spend less money -- on everything including defense and then lower taxes.

Lets get a low flat tax and then we can donate to the poor or the arts. We don't need governments taking our money and then choosing where to spend it.

It is truly disgusting that some of these commie liberals dressed as democrats think somone elses money should be subject to such high levels taxation.

This has got to stop.

#38     Mar 9, 2010
  9. "Why the hell should any of dead person's money - (regardless of zzz juvenile agrument - half to go to the government."

Half to go to the government?

LOL!

Perhaps you were thinking "have" to go to the government?

Income is income...

I am not in opposition of a flat rate, and the income that someone gets from gifts and inheritance will be taxed at the same flat rate as any other source of income...

#39     Mar 9, 2010
  10. jem

jem

I was editing as you were typing.

Income is income and to tax it is a confiscation of property.

I would also be interested in seeing a phased out flat tax to replace the system we have now.

#40     Mar 9, 2010