"Super Storm" Stories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Option_Attack, Oct 28, 2012.

1. "- GovChristie If conditions are not safe on Wednesday for Trick or Treating, I will sign an Executive Order rescheduling #Halloween."

"LOL! The fat guy needs his candy!"

#11     Oct 29, 2012
  2. "There is wind coming out of our toilet on the 9th floor."

#12     Oct 29, 2012
  3. seadog

seadog

nutmeg I could make a few comments, but I think I'll leave it

5 cruise ships and 4 oil tankers seeking shelter in the harbor.
    We won't get anything like NY has.
    6:30 am Tues.

#13     Oct 30, 2012
  4. Fairfield county CT. Extensive power outages - I was spared -and record shoreline flooding. Not much rain though. Probably less than 1/2" total since the start of the storm. I have been indoors since yesterday afternoon and today I am going to drive to see family nearby. Hope downed trees are not too big an obstacle.
    I heard some dipshit went out for a swim in the bay yesterday. He hasn't been seen since.

#14     Oct 30, 2012
  5. We are so lucky to have only one really big weeping willow tree fall to the ground, but did not come down on the house. I am in the southern New Jersey on the water, but on the hill above the sea level, so no flood here.
    So many people in the northern New Jersey and NYC have huge floods water and need help. Governor Christie and President Obama work together to help them. And that make your country strong!

#15     Oct 30, 2012
  6. Governor Christie and President Obama

-----------------

Those two would make a hell of a team. A fat man and a black man. Just sayin................:cool:

Obama could be Popeye....and Cristie could be wimpy....

Maybe a sit com called the Ironic duo, seeking truth and justice, and the American way.

#16     Oct 31, 2012
  7. I have no power yet, but after 3 days of failed attempts at gas stations I finally fllled a tank of gas....
    weeeehoooooo ! ( grateful, not kidding )
    lovin NJ !

#17     Nov 4, 2012
  8. OnClose

OnClose

I just moved to the Coachella Valley, what area do you live in?

#18     Nov 4, 2012
  9. seadog

seadog

L-Kabong, I think I just saw the dipshit swimmer float by here on the east coast of Canada.
    TKIKtradr, sort of makes one appreciate the basics.About 4 years ago, went wothout power and supplies for 5 days. Bathroom got kind of funky, no water to flush.Was on the 19th floor of an apartment building.

#19     Nov 4, 2012