Super-Materialist China: Without an apartment, love isn't possible.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 26, 2011.

1. American men still haven't figure that out and we have been doing democracy for centuries .. lol

#21     Mar 27, 2011
  2. I lived with Chinese, it's in their culture. Money is always important. Chinese women (asian women more generally) are always interested in how much money you have but I heard it's particularly the case nowadays in big cities. On the plus side asian women are also more thrifty than their western counterparts.

#22     Mar 27, 2011
  3. #24     Mar 27, 2011
  4. Hmm i think you might have went to a whorehouse by accident, and it's probably "the mother" not her mother.. :p

#25     Mar 27, 2011
  5. Congratulations newguy05

YOU JUST MADE THE ELITE TRADER TROLL LIST.

#26     Mar 27, 2011
  6. hey, i've dated asian women. if they're attractive or come from a family of priviledge, then they're very materialistic and very brand-oriented. they want all the designer stuff like true religion jeans and LV/hermes handbags. and oh, if you don't have a college degree in a real major then you stand zero chance with them. a man's education is a status symbol. her family will ridicule her for dating a guy with no college.

if you want a date with a 8+ asian girl, then you better have a minimum of a low-end benz/BMW/audi/lexus. they love euro & jp brands cars.

it's funny how most of these asian chicks say they don't care what a guy drives, but i've owned cars from $20k to 6-figures, and it makes all the difference in the world. women are liars, that's the bottom line.. :D and asian women are super-materialistic.

#27     Mar 28, 2011
  7. Visaria

Visaria

Chinese women just want a better life for themselves so of course they want a guy who is wealthy as opposed to poor. Happens everywhere in the world. Problems occur however when there few opportunities. An example was in Tunisia, women refused to marry guys who were poor. Those guys couldn't find jobs due to mass corruption and so resorted to homosexuality, presumably with other poor guys. The (ex) Tunisian govt refused to accept they had a big problem.

On a personal note, I'm amazed at so many of my peers, in particular those who are wealthier and more successful than myself, who married young to girls who i wouldn't look at twice if i was walking down the street. If they tried to divorce them, they would lose half their money. Totally astounded.

#28     Mar 28, 2011
  8. kipster

kipster

hey that girl is cute but i dont blame ppl that want to marry rich.
    it's life. be financially worry-free and play all day instead of be like us, throwing money into the market and hoping to catch a great spike!

#29     Mar 28, 2011
  9. Thumbnail1:48Add toAdded to queue

#30     Mar 28, 2011