SUPER BULL market post election

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Thank you "6E" for that wondrous 1.4200 run today! :cool: Oh, that afternoon pullback to 1.3980's was another chance to ride the Euro Railway back north (1.4122's as I type). :)

#41     Nov 4, 2010
  2. Not the reaction i was hoping for. Maybe 1200 has to be touched first...

#42     Nov 4, 2010
  3. Never was very fond of Hope as a trading plan.

#43     Nov 4, 2010
  4. they tryin to repair consumer NEW habit of striking.
    not going to happen :D

once they realise that, change course to robbing.

when they will figure this out ? who knows, depends on their modelling tools and how much they twist it to squeeze another drop of hope.

ey, ey , ey DEPRESSION COMING TO YOUR AREA WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD :eek:

#44     Nov 4, 2010
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

banana ben came out in an op ed today and literally said that qe was about raising stock prices. anyone shorting at this point is literally fighting the fed.

#45     Nov 4, 2010
  6. candles

candles

its been that way for ages though, that's why i only ever go long the ES (never ever short it)
    It's entirely manipulated, but that's fine. Just go with it. Dont fight them.
    1400 soon

#46     Nov 4, 2010
  7. Visaria

Visaria

#47     Nov 4, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

only, with the exception of 200k or so people in the country who have substantial holdings in stocks/investments, it will do zero for everyone else.

he's trying to stop a deleveraging process, and it simply cannot be stopped. as a result, we'll export massive cataclysmic inflation to the developing world, eventually ending up with it here as well. all so a bubble can be blown in equities, bonds and commodities all at once.

hes unbelievably short sighted.

#48     Nov 4, 2010
  9. Visaria

Visaria

I agree with you on the economics, but with regard to trading/investing, I would like to take advantage of his generosity.

#49     Nov 4, 2010
  10. #50     Nov 4, 2010