SUPER BULL market post election

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Now that gridlock is coming I bet another 8% run up in the markets for 2010.

Gridlock is always a good thing for equities.

2. S2007S

S2007S

A few years ago I remember hearing that gridlock wasn't good for wallstreet, now today gridlock is the best thing that could happen, well its here, democrats lost the house as it was suppose to happen, anyway this should lead to a straight 1000+ point rally in the dow starting sometime around noon tomorrow, I think the markets go for an easy 3% rise tomorrow. Everything is falling perfectly into place, all the bulls need is $500+ Billion QE2 with bernanke only saying wonderful things about the economy and were off to the races, get ready for DOW 12,000 with a few weeks, and fresh highs on the SPX and DOW by mid 2011.

This is going to be the biggest bull market in history.

3. I'm glad you're so exited, makes me want to fade the crap out of ya

4. oh man total gridlock :)
    anyone remember that commercial

5. hey, aint you the king of shorts?

why cha gedding all dese bullish sentiments all of a sudden?

6. kashirin

kashirin

Government is nothing now. Fed is in charge and there is no gridlcok there

Expect a new trillion printed every time Dow is down 1%

7. Down 200+ tomorrow.

8. S2007S

S2007S

Nah I am going with a 250+ gain, maybe even 300 points on the dow, its going to be huge tomorrow.

Rally all day through the closing bell, markets want QE2 and they are going to get hundreds of billions of dollars of QE2 maybe even TRILLIONS!!!!!!!

9. You make stock_trad3r look like Niels Bohr.

FWIW, we're going lower tomorrow.

10. Wow, I'll give you props if we are green tomorrow. Still sticking to down 200+.

#10     Nov 2, 2010