Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by doublea, Dec 4, 2002.

1. bronks

bronks

OOHHHH MMMYYY GGGODDDDD... iREALLY NEED SOME VALIUM NOW

#21     Jan 5, 2003
  2. bronks

bronks

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

Secondary sucks but I'll take the win! C'mon Tennessee!

#22     Jan 5, 2003
  3. Nice win and a monster choke from Cleveland! Go Pittsburgh!

#23     Jan 5, 2003
  4. rs7

rs7

Uh oh....what if it comes down to the Giants and Jets?

I guess I have to root for the Jets....but these are the kinds of choices I love to have!!!

Peace,
    :)Rs7

#24     Jan 5, 2003
  5. A Subway Bowl would be awesome! Families going at each other's throats!

GANG GREEN

VS.

BIG BLUE!!!

#25     Jan 5, 2003
  6. Uh...disregard the previous post. Giants screwed up the snap on the field goal! What a goddamn heartbreaker!

#26     Jan 5, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

dilemma over. Great game though. A shame and a pity (IMHO) that the Giants blew an enormous lead, but I have to give credit to the Niners. Great comeback.

Garcia....almost took me to the ET FFL Championship. Came up 3 points short. Shoulda started Vick. (I was really just being nice to Vulture....I knew I had the best season record, and felt sorry for the 4th place underdog, so I let him win the "Superbowl"! :confused: )

Peace,
    :)Rs7

#27     Jan 5, 2003
  8. rs7

rs7

True, but if you are as it sounds (like me...both a Jet and Giant fan....btw....how come that is possible, and it is utterly IMPOSSIBLE to be both a Met and Yankee fan?), well, at least we've seen the Giants in a bunch of Superbowls in the past 11 years....and a couple of championships.

But the Jets? Hey....33 years is a long time to wait!

J-E-T-S....JETS!!!!

:)rs7

#28     Jan 5, 2003
  9. rs7

rs7

The real screw up was the holder.....it was only 3rd down...had another shot if he had a brain. Or been coached what to do. Someone is to blame. Probably Max401:)

(kidding, Max....belated happy new year (at the risk of being repetitious), and a very prosperous one for all of us).

Peace,
    Rs7

#29     Jan 5, 2003
  10. I still have the Falcons as superbowl winners. GO VICK!

#30     Jan 6, 2003