Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by doublea, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Brett who?

I'm wishing for a Subway Bowl!

Have a happy and healthy new year, people!

#11     Dec 31, 2002
  2. rs7

rs7

Ditto!!!!!

#12     Dec 31, 2002
  3. bronks

bronks

I just love the fact that all the football media and fans have generally disregarded Pittsburgh.

Steelers and Packers in the S.B.

That's where my emotion lies, but I've got to be honest and say that Pitt's defense needs to play up to their abilities or they can forget it.

Although I couldn't be happier my team is in the play-offs, my stress level and blood pressure will make me unbearable on game day... Any errant physicians out there willing to write me a prescription for some Soma's ?

#13     Jan 1, 2003
  4. I went to school in Pittsburgh (Carnegie Mellon) and part of me is a Steeler fan, but they always seem to disappoint in the big games! Better hope Tommy Maddox stays healthy. Anyway, I'll root for 'em until they play my JETS!

#14     Jan 1, 2003
  5. Oh, brother... Too bad your scanner is busted. Oops! Sorry... You must have meant the other "max."

#15     Jan 1, 2003
  6. If Seven can prove he was at Super Bowl III, will you start laying off the poor guy? What would it take to let bygones be bygones? You're starting to develop an unhealthy obsession, pal!

#16     Jan 1, 2003
  7. "Starting?" Hah! Haven't you been reading RS7's tantrum posts! Seriously, he loves the attention; he can't stop mentioning me in his posts. Aww... hell, forgot... maybe it's the other "max."

PS- He's gotta lean on the scanner so we can see the "bullet hole." :D

#17     Jan 1, 2003
  8. nitro

nitro

Bears by 20.

nitro

#18     Jan 1, 2003
  9. bronks

bronks

I'm actually quite relieved that they'll have be playing on the road (this weekend notwithstanding) this year. Their blowing of AFC championship games at home as of late probably would make it more of a liability if they had home field advantage. At least in their heads and mine.

I read somewhere that someone in management, when asked to comment on Maddox's replacement of Kordell, replied with "... now we have a real quarterback...". Or something of that nature. I tend to agree. Now what did I do with my maalox...

#19     Jan 1, 2003
  10. Ain't no stopping this New Yawk juggernaut! Bring on da Raidahs!! It's payback time!

GO J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

#20     Jan 4, 2003