Sunday WAR bets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 27, 2010.

Will NK fire at SK/USA?

1. YES they will shoot at us.

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. NO they will sit tight.

33 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. Bob111

Bob111

2. KDASFTG

KDASFTG

Vespasian,

Ok, so the buying will not go unnoticed. But on the notion of being able to track down who did all that Gold and Securities buying, who is going to do it? Now there’s a job for the ever-vigilant eyes of the G-men at the SEC, CFTC, and other US Governmental Regulatory Agencies. The same folks who gave their sanctified blessings to Mr. Berine Madoff for over 20 years, and Mr. Don Chu!

Yeah, let’s knuckle down and put these hound-dog agency experts on the trail of tracking down how the North Korean surrogate traders, managed to buy humongus blocks of commodities and securities on the US Markets, just before a world shaking event. Yeah guy, that will work real good. We’ll just sic our government watch-dogs on poor Kim's lackys, and in no time we’ll nail his sleazy butt to the cross!

And, once these conniving deceitful NK surrogate trader devils have been identified, I’m absolutely positive that we’ll give that Ole Kim Jong IL many a sleepless night, just thinking about the multitudes of punitive actions the US Government will be slapping on him, as he sleeps on his multi-millions. My God it boggles the mind, he’ll be a nervous wreck by the time we finish with him! And that should forever stand as a harsh lesson, to him as well as others, not to dare play games with world financial markets once and for all.

I guess as you see it, in the USA and around the world, the Big Block Buying of Commodities and Securities, well ahead of World Shaking Events just doesn’t happen. It just doesn’t happen…right,…..“its impractical”….right. Somebody would notice,....right? And I suppose too that you also feel that HFT Algos do not have an unfair advantage over the average trader either? Since that too is Big Block Buying/Selling ahead of reported price events, and it too would get noticed and remedied……right.

After over 22 years in the Washington DC area, and a good number of those spent in the military and government civil service, I have learned, and painfully so, that just because some "impractical" things get "noticed", doesn't mean that they get proper remedy.

#12     Nov 27, 2010
  3. #13     Nov 27, 2010
  4. #14     Nov 28, 2010
  5. Any word of a formal declarations on either side?

Akuma

#15     Nov 29, 2010
  6. They all look the same to him. [​IMG]

#16     Nov 29, 2010
  7. The North wins again.

By HYUNG-JIN KIM and FOSTER KLUG, Associated Press Hyung-jin Kim And Foster Klug, Associated Press – 28 mins ago
    SEOUL, South Korea – South Korea's military has canceled a live-fire artillery exercise planned for Tuesday on the front-line island targeted last week by a deadly North Korean bombardment.

Officials from the South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff told reporters Monday that the plans to fire artillery rounds into waters southwest of Yeonpyeong Island have been canceled.

The military did not give a reason for the cancellation.

#17     Nov 29, 2010

8. Told you so. Cancellations of live fire excercises means "soft" solutions may be explored.

Akuma

#18     Nov 29, 2010
  9. :D

#19     Nov 29, 2010
  10. Just came out on CNN for comfirmation of the above statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/29/wikileaks.new.documents/index.html?hpt=T1

Akuma

#20     Nov 29, 2010