Sunday fun-day poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sam Contari, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Just get rid of it! How hard is that? Do I have you physically pinned down? Am I in control of your computer?

You insult our intelligence..

#41     Feb 9, 2003
  2. If you had any intelligence you would have simply explained to me two hours ago, or anytime since. But you are a knucklehead.

And all you do 75% of the time is INSULT people anyhow.

So don't tell me about insulting people's intelligence.

#42     Feb 9, 2003

3. don't insult my intellignece.

you know what you are doing.

get rid of the link.

WHY WON"T YOU??

It is still there.

you are a liar.:mad:

#43     Feb 9, 2003
  4. funny how you reduced the entire text link to an icon in a heartbeat when I exposed you but you claim to know nothing about such things.

what a joke

#44     Feb 9, 2003
  5. MrDinky

MrDinky

Longshot, if you're trying to stay on the subject of this thread by becoming a troll, you're doing a bad job of it since you've only managed to get one person riled up. A successful troll would be able to piss off the whole board.

I just went to the site and found nothing installed in my computer as a result. You probably need to run Ad-Aware.

http://www.lavasoft.de/index.html

:cool:

#45     Feb 9, 2003
  6. You're an idiot! You hear nothing!

And I clicked on nkhoi's link, and it started downloading Stop-Sign onto my computer without me requesting any such thing.

#46     Feb 9, 2003
  7. What's a troll? :confused:

#47     Feb 9, 2003
  8. install and run spybot then come back here and apologize to me (if you are a real man)

#48     Feb 9, 2003

9. are you insane:eek:

#49     Feb 9, 2003
  10. this thread is about your favorite troll.

don't go off topic, or i'll be forced to cry to the censors, and have someones account deleted.

#50     Feb 9, 2003