Sun holiday in Florida... where?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricter, Nov 27, 2012.

1. ~~~

~~~

You talking to me huh?:D Thanks for telling me ! I didn't know Ricter lives in Canada ( I didn't ask him.) Ricter is a good guy :) Just forget about our "silly episode" of fight lol :D Something good came out from it, I get to know a cool guy 377OHMS and some good men like iceman1, RedDuke, Hoofhearted because of it. TT, you have a great day in the States.

#31     Dec 3, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm just pointing out your error. You said Ricter would never leave the states, when in fact he isn't in the states.

As for our "silly episode", as I mentioned in that thread, you went after me first. I responded. I still think you're bai chi.

#32     Dec 3, 2012
  3. ~~~

~~~

Oh are you speaking cantonese ? Okie you don't admit that you are a Chinese.. maybe you are a hmong or tai from burma or what ever ! The difference between" tian choy " & " bai chi " only a small line lol :D anyway I don't mind to be a happy go lucky " bai chi " with a thankful heart than an angry, bitter racist " tian choy " with a small heart. Tsing Tao please ignore me if you dislike me. ( Please put me on your ignore list, thank you ! ) No need to waste energy talking to me anymore. I wish you and your wife and son have a great life .. I know as you mentioned in your thread the rest of us can just leap into the abyss but we won't because we are strong survivors.:)

#33     Dec 3, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If you started out wishing me and my wife and son a nice life, then we'd never have had these arguments in the first place.

#34     Dec 3, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

I feel for your mother ! I respect all mothers !:D I know you love your wife and son but mom's love is unconditional love.:D

#35     Dec 3, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Then you should have just said it that way, instead of all the insults - which is what began this argument.

This was your first post to me, just to remind you:

#36     Dec 3, 2012
  7. ~~~

~~~

I am a very blunt person .. I was surprised that you were so negative after Romney lost the election. I voted for him too but I know even if Romney won, America still in deep water! Romney can't saves America alone. It's the people-power that will make America strong again Not Romney. Please don't think only the republicans are hard working and rich, many democrats are good hard working people and very rich too, not all are bums.

My English is not good, I was just trying to tell you if oneday your son cut off ties with you just because you voted for someone he dislikes, how would you feel? I was thinking you are so lucky still have mother to visit during Christmas or Thanksgiving but many sons cannot do that anymore or orphans who don't have mothers ( have you been to an orphanage and seeing how those little orphans willing to die to have a mother? ) Many people commented in your thread, I am not the only one. All arrows from your friends targeting me.

The election is over now, we just gotta live with it, the winner takes it all, the loser standing small, it's call Politics! Life is short too short and too fragile ! I believe your mom is a good mother and a good woman, she's old so even if she made a mistake in your eyes, please try to forgive her. We didn't started out right , like Hoofhearted and 377OHMS and I fought too in the beginning but we forgive each other.:)

I gotta go to sleep now.. so good nite to me and wish you have a good day! :D

#37     Dec 3, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Ricter's inquiry about a vacation evolves into a slug fest.
    Only on ET.
    LOL.

#38     Dec 3, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

Sorry Ricter ! :D I know you will understand because you are a nice guy! :D Have a great vacation in FL.:)

#39     Dec 3, 2012
  10. I knew Ms Squiggly "jumped the shark" with this whole ridiculous trollfest when she referred to Iceman as a "good man".

#40     Dec 3, 2012