Sun holiday in Florida... where?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricter, Nov 27, 2012.

1. i agree if girls and partying is what you are looking for its not all that great. its an older crowd. i go for nice weather and relaxation.

#21     Nov 28, 2012
  2. ~~~

~~~

Oh Ricter you go holiday without your wife huh? She must be very busy but sometime it's good to travel holiday alone. To get away from all ...

I work in Asia metropolitan cities, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore but I love to go places that's less crowded for relaxation holiday. I am still young but I love places like Naples area , Maldives, Bali ( Indonesia ) , Sapporo ( Japan ) during winter for skiing holiday. Exotic beach resorts. I love many lovely beautiful places in China too. :)

If oneday you and your wife wanna holdiay in China or Japan, please let me know, I'll be the happy host for you and your dearest.

have a wonderful holiday, Ricter :p

#22     Nov 28, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Really? Maybe you can explain why some of the nation's best beaches are on the west coast of Florida, then?

#23     Nov 29, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

For you, I'd recommend Haiti - at night.

#24     Nov 30, 2012
  5. OnClose

OnClose

I've lived in Florida on and off for the last 20 years so I know it pretty well. Florida is a party on the East coast and mostly tranquil on the West (except Tampa) so you have to decide the kind of vacation you're looking for. But no matter which coast you choose I highly recommend spending some time in the Keys, actually you could spend your whole vacation in the Keys (I would).

#25     Dec 1, 2012
  6. What do you want in a resort?
    What do you want to do?

#26     Dec 2, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think that pretty well answers that question. :)

#27     Dec 2, 2012
  8. Pffftttt.. probably going to look for a job.

#28     Dec 2, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

Nope Ricter is not looking for a job coz he's the Boss :D If he wants to relocate overseas don't mind working in Asia, I'll hire him. But Ricter will never leave the States. :D

#29     Dec 2, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter is working and living in Canada right now, not the states.

#30     Dec 2, 2012