Summer Success Sale: Your 'Trading the Open" LIVE chatroom Access

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KCalhoun, May 30, 2021.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Baron likes this.
  2. tonyf

tonyf

How many active subscribers do you have if you don't mind me asking?

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I'm fortunate to have many, because I've successfully ran my room since 2000. I don't publicize confidential business numbers like subscriber #s, sales #s etc in forums though : p

When I first founded my Daytrading University site in 1999 we just had text chat, it's great to have streaming video available via gotowebinar and zoom.

One thing that has been popular with my room vs others is I provide specific entry prices to use ahead of time, plus realtime exit calls, unlike competitors. And continuous training for trade setups. It's very professional... see testimonials.

4. tonyf

tonyf

I value transparency more than anything else really...but good to read that you are running a successful business for yourself and hopefully many of your clients.

KCalhoun likes this.
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Sure.... re transparency I agree it's important, where appropriate. You and everyone here are welcome to join me free this week Tue thru Thursday from 3:30 - 4pm to see a daily recap of alerts etc:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3560057437657101067

www.trademastery.com/actionclose/

6. tonyf

tonyf

Thanks for the offer, but I don't feel I am in a position to teach or hold other's hands in any shape or form. I focus solely on performance instead of preaching.

7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Good to hear. I focus on both improving my performance as well as teaching others. Which is why my business has been popular and respected for decades.

The newly launched free afternoon sessions are designed to help traders become familiar with my training quality. Plus see examples of alerts and charts, and friendly Q&A.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    tonyf likes this.
  8. Vtechno

Vtechno

No offense Ken, but the showgirls thing reminds me of a marketing technique used in the 90's. And I was a teenager back then.

Also, people will always be referencing George Bernard's quote of, ‘Those who can, do; those who can’t, teach' but one of the paths to wealth is having multiple income streams. So if you're a successful trader there is nothing wrong with having another income stream, such as, teaching; which I assume would have much less overhead/risk than trading.

I enjoy your posts and watchlist.

KCalhoun likes this.
  9. tonyf

tonyf

You must give it to the guy though, he is sponsoring a trader's forum where he is equally trying to recruit clients! It takes a lot of drive to be this ambitious and I applaud his enthusiasm and his success.

But as to why grandma's, dentists and school teachers want to learn trading is beyond me when there are so many skilled managers who can do that way better than they ever will.

Vtechno likes this.
  10. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

#10     Jun 3, 2021